HR Boards
March 03, 2024, 11:58:31 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Solicitations for February 2024 & some...of March X-men!  (Read 187 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: December 12, 2023, 11:01:29 PM »

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marvel-comics-full-solicits-solicitations-for-february-2024/

Here we go!!

2024 March X-men titles!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:03:59 PM by Jimmy T » Logged

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 11:15:45 PM »

Starting with the X-men

Fall of X 2 & 3

Rise of the Powers of X 2 & 3

X-men Forever 1 (of4)

Cable 2 & 3 (of 4!)

Resurrection of Magneto 3 & 4 (of 4) I suppose....see what happens...

X-men 31 & 32

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 07:01:16 PM »

I should be reading right now, but, yes, let's go!
 Grin

Of course I try not to read the solicits, as I don't want spoilers, but I have heard about one title already, sadly  Angry
But I was going to read said title already, regardless, I do have to admit that I am more interested now. Still sucks that I heard what I heard, but... oh well

Wow, a lot more titles than I thought there would be, but some of these are certainly subject to be dropped like a hot potato.

X-STUFF
RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #2 (OF 5) - Yes
FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #2 (OF 5) - HA! Like I would not read a Gillen and Silva book?
WOLVERINE #43 - "The Paybacks" Jeff Shaw on art? Hell, I hope I'm still enjoying Percy's writing when this hits  Cheesy
WOLVERINE #44 - Oh... well shit, a different artist for this issue. Okay, still hope to read this I guess
X-FORCE #49 - Hmmm, the title ending with the new reset of the X stuff? Another single issue story. There for it though
X-MEN #31 - Its Duggan, so who knows if I will still be on this title. But it is also Phil Noto, so I hope I am

HERO TITLES
CAPTAIN AMERICA #6 - As a fan of JMS, I hope this title rocks!!!
DAREDEVIL #6 - Looking forward to getting back to ole' Hornhead
PUNISHER #4 - Looking forward to seeing how the transfer the moniker of "Punisher" to a different character
INCREDIBLE HULK #9 - I need to get back to this. I don't think I have read the latest (MU) issue
IMMORTAL THOR #7 - Very intrigued by the idea of the first issue... is it still going here?  Cheesy
SENTRY #3 (OF 4) - Man I hope I am still here. I really like the Sentry... with all his mental bullshit  Grin

ULTIMATE LINE
G.O.D.S. #5 - Of course!!
ULTIMATE BLACK PANTHER #1 - Not a huge fan, but here for the try. And I do like Caselli's art. Hope I like it
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #2 - I know a little bit about... the make-up of this title, plus Hickman and Checchetto? Yes!

MAYBE, BUT I DOUBT IT  Grin
RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO - Would love to read this, art forces me out. Nope. Not doing it
AVENGERS TWILIGHT - Who knows if I will still be on by #3 (Zdarsky's been up and down lately) but Acuna helps
THUNDERBOLTS - I don't know... not sure I want this, really. Original was good, but... meh

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS