HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:50:22 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts  (Read 575 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 27, 2023, 12:24:18 AM »

I skipped these after the second movie but this one actually looks pretty good.  I may have to check it out.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 09:57:40 PM »

Hey!! Another trailer I can watch  Grin

I think I skipped about a dozen trailers you posted, Jeff   Embarrassed Undecided

Not on you of course, I just can't watch a trailer for any movie that I think may have a chance of getting me into a theater seat or plan on watching the day it releases. They put waaaaay too many spoilers in them nowadays. Like young people have to be shown the entire plot? Or shown every character and what happens near the end to get butts in the seats.

Hey Hollywood guys, Show us the stars (some of them), show us a clip or two so we get to see what genre the movie is and if it is something we are interested in and then STOP!!

Here is a small example of what I would do/prefer (and even IT is too long)
Do we need 2 minutes to decide if we want to see a movie? NO. so here, for a "prime" example (sorry for that one  Grin Grin), go back and watch the trailer and at the 1:45 mark, right after Prime says "Let them come"... STOP

Would that not be cool?
We would be "wondering" what would be next. We wouldn't see the big ship in the back ground. We wouldn't see the battle scene... ya know... the end? (Or not, but you get me).
Hell, even with my way of cutting the trailer there it is still 45 seconds too long. I would start a new trailer law if I owned a company.  Grin Grin One minute or less trailers.

GO

Now true, I may (no... I would) bankrupt whatever company was stupid enough to put me in charge of that shit  Cheesy, but hell, try it?

As for the movie, I will probably watch it, but it will be well down the line. I don't think I have seen the last two or three yet.
 Cheesy
And I do remember those animal or beast Transformers. Well, I remember my younger brother having them. They were cool
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 03:24:58 AM »

Considering "ve now skipped 4 Transformers movies...this one looks really cool!!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS