HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 10:14:27 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Interview With The Vampire (2022)  (Read 886 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: October 31, 2022, 04:48:04 PM »

I started watching this over the weekend and it's surprisingly good. Not my usual genre but intriguing and held my attention.

https://youtu.be/q8Oysn9I9K8

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 07:55:15 PM »

Hmmm, Still haven't decided on this yet.

I loved the book, thought the movie was (surprisingly) good... though way to short of course, books are always more fruitful with chapters/scenes, but I don't know... I just don't feel the pull here yet. Glad you are digging it and who knows, I may jump in at some point (man I have sooo much to watch), especially if you continue to like it or tell me it gets even better as it goes
 Cheesy

That said, I really want a Ramses series more though. Thought that was such an undercooked property from Rice  Undecided
Speaking of, Hell I may have to get those Ramses the Damned audiobooks. Been awhile since I read that trilogy.

EDIT - Nevermind
The first audio book is narrated by Michael York. Not for me. The series was already... a more romantic series to begin with... something I didn't want, I was there for the horror/scare/dark tale, but still, I ended up liking it anyway. But yeah, the dark stuff I got in the book still made the book for me. Not listening to a Michael York voiced semi romance tale. Just too much sexy whispering I fear.
 Cheesy
I could be wrong, but that is all I hear in my head.
 Grin

Plus, I see that it is the abridged version. A 15 hour or so book edited down to 3 hours? Hell no. That is exactly like the Interview problem
 Grin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 08:05:27 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 09:00:41 PM »

I have never been a fan of audio books and I didn't enjoy the original movie (not a fan of Tom Cruise). Season 1 is eight episodes and I just finished the fifth one.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 09:14:41 PM »

not a fan of Tom Cruise

As an actor or a man.

As a man the dude is a whack job, but as an actor, there are few better IMO

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 02:22:25 PM »

not a fan of Tom Cruise

As an actor or a man.

As a man the dude is a whack job, but as an actor, there are few better IMO

BOTH!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2022, 03:18:43 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS