HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:50:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DCI... ULTRA!!!!  (Read 2042 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 08, 2022, 09:00:54 PM »

So DCI is dropping "Ultra" on October 10!
No more waiting 6 months as comics will be up after only 30 days from time of release!!!

HELL YEAH, I am there!!!!!
DCIU ... I will jump on this with no problem what-so-ever.

EDIT -
For more, CLICK HERE

Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Cool Cool Cool

Wonder if Rodney will finally join us on the "dark side"
 Smiley
Come on over, man. Water is fine!!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 09:05:16 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 01:11:27 PM »

Saw this over the weekend and thought of you & Jeff.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 03:07:24 PM »

Still waiting for it to update.  It’s just now 8am in California.  I guess they don’t go to work at the same time as the rest of us? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 03:27:40 PM »

Oh, Jimmy as well.

You are the only one, that actively posts, we are waiting for to make the switch  Grin Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 06:59:54 PM »

Oh, Jimmy as well.

You are the only one, that actively posts, we are waiting for to make the switch  Grin Wink

HA HA HA!!! A month delay isn't bad, considering I am not always up to date on my reading. I am actually thinking about it.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 07:08:33 PM »

Smiley Grin

YAY!!!

We may finally get you talking about the stuff we are talking about, and not half a year later either  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 07:27:20 PM »

I’m finally in!

OMG I have a million things to read now!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 08:05:20 PM »

Did it! I'm in!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2022, 08:08:31 PM »

Smiley Grin

YAY!!!

We may finally get you talking about the stuff we are talking about, and not half a year later either  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool

Sidenote... I did sign up for Hoople and reading America Vs. The Justice Society. It's four issue mini from a few years ago.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2022, 08:36:16 PM »

Sidenote... I did sign up for Hoople....

Sweet. One hell of an app I say. I mean, being able to read all, every single bit of the Mignola Universe for free?
SHEEEEEEEET
(HBO's Wire reference for those that understand it)
 ;DE

and reading America Vs. The Justice Society. It's four issue mini from a few years ago.

Cool. Yeah I love it for the odd trade read.  Smiley
Of course I don't read much DC on Hoopla, as I don't get infuriated with their damn lack of in=panel zoom feature... mainly because they have one... Hey Marvel, F you.
In-fact I was just talking about possibly reading some Marvel trades (older F.F to be precise) on Hoopla due to the fact that Hoopla does have in panel zoom feature. Again, something that Marvel, of course, does not!!!
BITCHES!!!
 Angry

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2022, 08:53:33 PM »

I was hoping to find Noble Causes and Dynamo 5.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2022, 09:04:54 PM »

I was hoping to find Noble Causes and Dynamo 5.

So were we all.  Sad

But I have found, on rare occasions, depending on the library you go to, you will find titles you don't have at other libraries.

I myself have two local libraries I can log onto to either look for a title that isn't on the one I am currently logged into, or to get some more credits when I use the 10 my actual library gives me. 
There is nothing wrong with doing that, as long as the local libraries have a digital only card, they will give it to you, and usually I don't have to move off my actual library (card) but it is nice to have that other option.
I used to have four digital cards I used on Hoopla, but one was limited to the states capital residence ONLY (which is weird to me) and I never seemed to use more than the 18 credits I have with just the two (my local and the next city over), so I just don't use the other one anymore. Plus mine, my actual local, usually has everything I have looked for. I think there was one trade I couldn't find that I did find at the other, but usually it is the other way, where I am logged into the one, yet have to log back into mine to find the book
 Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS