HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:10:21 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Thunderbolts thread  (Read 1200 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: August 30, 2022, 08:45:00 PM »

Debuts this week...

Thunderbolts #1

Written by Jim Zub.
Art by Sean Izaakse.
Cover by David Nakayama

LIKE LIGHTNING! Super-powered crooks have taken hostages in Staten Island? A dimensional rift tears open in Chinatown? Monsters running amok at the Met? Call in the THUNDER! New York City's finest are here to save the day - Hawkeye, Spectrum, America Chavez, Power Man, Persuasion and Gutsen Glory! You know 'em, you love 'em...they're the Thunderbolts! In the aftermath of Devil's Reign, the Big Apple has big problems, and it's up to a new group of Thunderbolts to turn things around. But when Clint Barton gets tasked with heading up this team and proving they can go toe-to-toe with anything the Marvel Universe can throw at them, the first opponent he's going to have to face is himself.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 09:13:06 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 08:45:40 PM »

Spectrum? Isn't she Photon now?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 11:56:27 PM »

I'll pass.  The Thunderbolts are supposed to be a team of villains trying to get reformed.  Hawkeye is the only character here I'm interested in.   Sad

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 03:19:38 PM »

I'm really curious about eclectic team builds! This looks interesting enough for a 1-2 issue try!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 09:05:27 PM »

I'll pass.  The Thunderbolts are supposed to be a team of villains trying to get reformed.  Hawkeye is the only character here I'm interested in.   Sad

If it's any consolation, it's only a five issue mini-series.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS