HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:14:06 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2022/23  (Read 1305 times)
The Barking Shark
HR Sidekick

« on: August 04, 2022, 05:41:36 PM »

Football season is just around the corner! Are my Bills finally going to win it?!?!

Jimmy T, are you sick of Rodgers?

PT, are your Steelers going to sneak up on everyone like they did on my Bills last year?
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 12:20:19 PM »

Rodgers....that man makes me spit nails.

But I cannot fault his play...oh wait, yes I can, try and get rid of the ball! Instead of coverage sacks, toss the ball away! And, how can you not get a play off before the clock winds down in the first quarter?!! C'mon, get it together!!!

But his play...is still amazing. Sheesh. If I can just watch a football player, that's awesome.

When he's answering stupid reporter questions, and inane talking head talk...I still like that.

But he's  A FAWKING IDIOT ABOUT SCIENCE, VACCINES, AND LYING -he deserves a punch in the mouth. Plain and simple.

Of all the ways he's carried himself, with his honesty, and frankly, open admissions about NFL subjects that other players can't talk about-but a superstar qb can-the fact he simply wouldn't fess up to, well, LYING-that really irks me a lot. I shoudl say, Pisses me off Royally, actually. "So, I made a mistake, and my google research was bullshit, and the syncophant 'medical advisors' I got were wrong too.

Jimmy T since 2001
The Barking Shark
HR Sidekick

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 05:40:24 PM »

Rodgers....that man makes me spit nails.

But I cannot fault his play...oh wait, yes I can, try and get rid of the ball! Instead of coverage sacks, toss the ball away! And, how can you not get a play off before the clock winds down in the first quarter?!! C'mon, get it together!!!

But his play...is still amazing. Sheesh. If I can just watch a football player, that's awesome.

When he's answering stupid reporter questions, and inane talking head talk...I still like that.

But he's  A FAWKING IDIOT ABOUT SCIENCE, VACCINES, AND LYING -he deserves a punch in the mouth. Plain and simple.

Of all the ways he's carried himself, with his honesty, and frankly, open admissions about NFL subjects that other players can't talk about-but a superstar qb can-the fact he simply wouldn't fess up to, well, LYING-that really irks me a lot. I shoudl say, Pisses me off Royally, actually. "So, I made a mistake, and my google research was bullshit, and the syncophant 'medical advisors' I got were wrong too.

He's damn good, but definitely a pain in the ass. I'm pretty happy with Allen on and off the field. He used to be pretty bad about holding on to the ball too long and taking sacks, but he's been a lot better lately.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 02:27:50 PM »

Its the 'shrooms maaaannnnnn
 Cheesy
Rogers favorite movies:

Enter the Stadium
Easy Passer
A First Down Darkly
Goalspotting
Fear and Loathing in Green Bay
Fast Times at Lambeau Field

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 04:24:51 AM »

You have to admit, it’s been a pretty wacky season already so far.  And it’s only been 4 weeks!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 04:42:26 PM »

Playoffs start today! Let's go FOOTBALL!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS