HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 04:42:44 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Flash Season 9 - Final Season Announced  (Read 1273 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 01, 2022, 09:59:56 PM »

The Flash to end after season 9

The Flash is speeding to an end.

The upcoming ninth season will be the last for the CW's superhero drama starring Grant Gustin as the Scarlet Speedster, EW has learned. The final season will also be shortened, consisting of only 13 episodes.

Full Entertainment Weekly story---->  Click Here!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 10:45:41 PM »

Wow...9 seasons...still a pretty big thing!!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 12:53:42 AM »

Wow...9 seasons...still a pretty big thing!!!!

Agreed.  Very impressive!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 03:08:07 PM »

Who is watching the final season? I binged the first few episodes last night. It was actually decent and I love the main villain. I saw spoilers that there will be quite a few cameos as it wraps up.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 11:36:41 PM »

Who is watching the final season? I binged the first few episodes last night. It was actually decent and I love the main villain. I saw spoilers that there will be quite a few cameos as it wraps up.

We haven’t started it yet but we will watch it!

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2023, 02:22:22 PM »

Really enjoyed the final season but the finale was lackluster. Great to see
Ollie, Wally and Diggle
but the villian was LAME. There were a few fun DC references for the fans.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2023, 04:03:34 AM »

Our DVR has been disconnected since April so we haven’t been able to watch this season.  We’ve probably lost all our recordings.  Going to have to wait for it to stream somewhere now.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2023, 02:17:09 PM »

You could probably binge the entire season on the CW app.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS