HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:37:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm back, baby!  (Read 1478 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: June 23, 2022, 12:55:44 PM »

YUP

Finally back from Disneyworld. Drove from Wisconsin to Florida, and back again.

At least I'll never have to take a 4 and a 6 year old to Disney again. We won't be back there for 3-6 years, we'll see who wins out on this decision; me versus the Missus and the In-laws!  Cheesy

There were some days that were just HAWT. Like, gonna kill me because I've had heat exhaustion plenty before and I'm a fatass deconditioned slob and that HOT just wrecks me. Like, drinking 96 oz of fluid a day and still peeing dark apple juice kind of wrecked.

But I'm back, baby!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 01:18:30 PM »

Yay!!! So what was more expensive... the gas prices to get there or the concessions at the park? And can you still afford comics afterwards?
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 01:25:05 PM »

Cheesy
Rodney coming in making me laugh and shit... haha.

Okay, not laugh AND... but speaking in Pryor'ism. You know, like "That stuff made me tear-up and shit..."
(How's that for over explaining?)
 Grin

Welcome back, sir Jimbo

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 09:47:34 PM »

Yay!!! So what was more expensive... the gas prices to get there or the concessions at the park? And can you still afford comics afterwards?

Surprisingly enough...with the Disney points we've accummulated over the years with credit card use (and paying that off at the end of each month) walked away without paying any real money in the parks.

The sad story is that this was Great Uncle Mike's death that made this possible; the money he left to his only living relative, my father-in-law, paid for the tickets to each park (which is UNGODLY in how many hundreds they charge for a ticket for a CHILD EVEN to walk on their hallowed grounds!-!-!-!), so, we had to pay gas and food outside of the park, actually!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 08:26:13 PM »

Glad to have you back Jimmy!  And glad you got to make some memories with those kiddos.  THAT will last a lifetime!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 11:19:42 PM »

I guess I've been gone again.

I've got 2 weeks of comics to post.

I'll get to it sometime. Home edition of work calls after the Work/work game ends.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 01:24:44 PM »

Well, I guess that means I've got 3 WEEKS to post up on. And I will! But probably without comments. But I want to show what I've read!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS