HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:24:50 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A New Outsiders Comic With A New Name In 2023? POSSIBLE SPOILERS  (Read 946 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: August 14, 2022, 06:48:57 PM »

borrowed from Bleeding Cool...

A New Outsiders Comic With A New Name In 2023?

The Outsiders are a DC Comics superhero team which usually consists of superheroes who do not fit the mainstream superhero Justice League. Founded by Batman, they began as Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Geo-Force, Katana, Halo and Looker. A later incarnation was led by Nightwing and Arsenal as a pro-active group hunting for supercriminals. Most recently, Batman reformed the team as a special strike team Katana and Metamorpho alongside Catwoman and  Thunder. Following DC's New 52 2011 reboot, a new version is introduced by Green Arrow as a secret society represented by seven weapon-themed clans including Katana, Onyx, and more. The original Outsiders returned with Dark Days: The Forge #1 in 2017, following DC Rebirth, Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Geo-Force, Katana, and Halo, and later a new team, led by Black Lightning with Batman as a member, alongside Cassandra Cain, Duke Thomas, and Katana, which led to an ongoing Batman and the Outsiders series, but that too came to an end.

In last Tuesday's Batman: Urban Legends #18, Brandon Thomas, Alberto Jimenez Albuquerque, John Kalisz and Steve Wands tell a new Outsiders story. "Batman and the Outsiders have to save the Signal from burning out!" But Batman doesn't figure too much in this comic. Instead it starts with his protege, Duke Thomas, The Signal.

So we have a "modular" Outsiders team, The Signal, Black Lightning, Katana , Metamorpho and a spare space for a new member. But who?

Not that much of a spoiler as they ran it in the title page.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 07:52:17 PM »

Lost me with the words "The Signal"
Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 12:42:36 PM »

Lost me with the words "The Signal"
Undecided

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS