HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:23:16 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, May 30, 2022  (Read 2736 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2022, 05:03:23 PM »

HOOPLA

Jeff's right! It gets it's own designation!

SAGA 56-59 I'm only 1 issue behind monthly YOU'BETCHA I'M READING THIS. Great stuff, as always, since the beginning, of Hazel and her life. I love how bizarre, strange, out there, but totally normally everything feels in BKV's personal Star Wars universe

ONCE AND FUTURE TPB 1 & 2 I LOVE this!! I love Arthurian stuff! I love legends and myth! what a great book!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2022, 09:18:02 PM »

Marvel Unlimited
Black Widow #14
Captain Marvel #36
Dark Ages #5

Devil’s Reign: Villains For Hire #2
Devil’s Reign: X-Men #2
She-Hulk #2

Silver Surfer Rebirth #2
Strange Academy #16

DC Universe Infinite
The Flash #776
L.E.G.I.O.N. #14
L.E.G.I.O.N. #15
L.E.G.I.O.N. #16
L.E.G.I.O.N. #17
L.E.G.I.O.N. #18

ComiXology Unlimited
Little Monsters #3
Once & Future #19
Once & Future #20
Once & Future #21

------------------------------------------------------

Silver Surfer Rebirth #2 - Wait…WHAT?!?!?  Is this in continuity?  Because that surprise character reveal at the end just blew my mind.

Strange Academy #16 - Man I still love this book.  This issue is no different.  Great arc with a school dance to boot.

The Flash #776 - That was bizarre.  Flipping the book around doesn’t work when your reading it digitally.  BUT where this led too I am all over.  Can’t wait for next issue!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2022, 09:21:55 PM »

SAGA 56-59 I'm only 1 issue behind monthly

Oh no, you are right on time with monthly  Smiley The next issue, #60, doesn't hit until 6/29.
We may not be getting day and date with Hoopla, but we aren't going to be far behind it either. If it keeps the same release schedule
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2022, 10:14:45 PM »

Marvel Unlimited
Black Widow #14
Captain Marvel #36
Dark Ages #5

She-Hulk #2

Silver Surfer Rebirth #2
Strange Academy #16

DC Universe Infinite
The Flash #776
L.E.G.I.O.N. #14
L.E.G.I.O.N. #15
L.E.G.I.O.N. #16
L.E.G.I.O.N. #17
L.E.G.I.O.N. #18

ComiXology Unlimited
Little Monsters #3
Once & Future #19
Once & Future #20
Once & Future #21

Little Monsters #3 - Man this has taken quite a turn.  After last issue I thought this wasn’t for me.  Glad I hung around for this issue.  It got really good here and I’m sucked in for more.

Once & Future #19-21 - Now we are stuck in Otherworld.  More craziness and more monsters.  I like it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2022, 03:20:25 AM »

Marvel Unlimited
Black Widow #14
Captain Marvel #36
Dark Ages #5

She-Hulk #2

Silver Surfer Rebirth #2
Strange Academy #16

DC Universe Infinite
The Flash #776
L.E.G.I.O.N. #14
L.E.G.I.O.N. #15

L.E.G.I.O.N. #16
L.E.G.I.O.N. #17
L.E.G.I.O.N. #18

ComiXology Unlimited
Little Monsters #3
Once & Future #19
Once & Future #20
Once & Future #21

L.E.G.I.O.N. #14 - Fun issue as always.  Fun fight with Strata and Stealth.

L.E.G.I.O.N. #15 - Multiple plots move along in this issue.  And they are all good!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2022, 12:34:08 PM »

L.E.G.I.O.N. #15

And with that you are now ahead of me and where I stopped. Haha

Damn I need to get back to this.

Oh hell, I need to get back to reading comics, period. The wife and I have just been hibernating in front of the tv for the last two or three weeks. And she has yet to retire!! What is it going to be like when THAT happens?

My guess is I will start reading more comics than I ever have... just to get a break from the wife
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2022, 01:37:48 AM »

Silver Surfer Rebirth #2 - Wait…WHAT?!?!?  Is this in continuity?  Because that surprise character reveal at the end just blew my mind.

The Flash #776 - That was bizarre.  Flipping the book around doesn’t work when your reading it digitally.  BUT where this led too I am all over.  Can’t wait for next issue!

I figured you'd be all over the Surfer issue...but I'm glad you had fun with the Flash issue! Did you find the 3 pieces? I COULD NOT AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I only got the first one!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2022, 12:43:36 PM »

I'm glad you had fun with the Flash issue! Did you find the 3 pieces? I COULD NOT AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I only got the first one!!

I didn’t even try on my first reading but I went back and looked and I finally found them all!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS