HR Boards
July 07, 2022, 05:17:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Flash premieres in theaters November 4, 2022!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, April 25, 2022  (Read 454 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2022, 07:02:03 PM »

Newburn #5 - Great crime book.

Ha, did you post this prior to my discussion about this title or after? Haha, Great Minds and all
 Grin

Nightwing 85 - I thought this was going to be a skippable issue as it ties into Fear State.  Turns out it’s a pretty darn good issue. And the cliffhanger has drawn me in! 😮

You enjoyed this more than I, but I still want to ensure you know that this cliff hanger will continue in... Batman (or Derttective) and not, apparently, in the Nightwing title. I assume you know (saw it at the end of the issue), but I would hate for you to miss it if you are no longer reading... whatever Bat title this will continue in, so I am just making sure
 Wink

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2022, 10:22:27 PM »

I think I can get through my DCI list this week ...

Checkmate #5

Ha!

I will also try and finish Rorschach this week, but I refuse to list it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS