HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 05:47:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, April 18,2022  (Read 2358 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 02:46:24 PM »

Marvel Unlimited
X Lives of Wolverine #1
X Deaths of Wolverine #1
X Lives of Wolverine #2
X Deaths of Wolverine #2
X Lives of Wolverine #3

X Deaths of Wolverine #3
X Deaths of Wolverine #4
X Lives of Wolverine #4
X Lives of Wolverine #5
X Deaths of Wolverine #5
Dare Devil: Woman Without Fear #1

Devil’s Reign: Superior-Four #1
Dark Ages #4
Fantastic Four #39

DC Universe Infinite
Batman: The Imposter 1
The Joker 8

Justice League: Last Ride 6
Superman and the Authority 4
L.E.G.I.O.N. #7
L.E.G.I.O.N. #8

L.E.G.I.O.N. #9
L.E.G.I.O.N. #10

ComiXology Unlimited
Time Before Time #11
Stillwater: The Escape One Shot
The Silver Coin #10
King of Spies #4
Something is Killing the Children #21
Black Hammer Reborn #10

------------------------------------------------------

L.E.G.I.O.N. #9 & 10 - wrap up of ‘89.  Good arc ending as well.  And the addition of a Phantomgirl like character.  Political intrigue added to the mix and we get even more Giffen fun.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2022, 12:33:21 PM »

Hey man, you hitting any of that MU stuff yet?
Yep, I signed up the a few weeks ago. There is a still one more month of overlap ...

Sweet! Hope you can soon join in with the joy and or aggravation we feel about the Marvel Digital stuff
  Cheesy Cheesy

Barely read a thing this past week, glad I didn't disappoint myself with yet another incomplete list  Cheesy Cheesy

Black Hammer: Reborn #10 - I think this title is finally taking a turn back to the good. I agree with Jeff about the use of a "multiverse" being the focal point of stories, and this title was one of the reasons, but with this issue I think, perhaps, that it has begun to get good. Hopefully

Batman: The Imposter #1 - Another great Black Label book, this time with spectacular art by Sorrentino (no surprise) and pretty tight writing by Netflix's "Project Power" writer Matson Tomlin. Loving these "alternate universe", adult oriented, three issue tales. Damn I wish Marvel would bring back the Max line using this format.

Superman and the Authority #4 - This mini ended up being... fine. Didn't wow me which is, yeah, fine, but after it hit me with such a spectacular start, I have to admit I am a little saddened that if didn't finish that same way. Again, didn't not-like it, but yeah, it was fine.

I had thought I had finished another issue or 70's Thor (#260) but I realized I still have a few pages to go
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS