HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:34:58 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  (Read 1068 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 03, 2022, 11:54:15 AM »

Hey, lots of new "Meet the Crew" trailers just dropped for the upcoming Strange New Worlds show. If you haven't seen 'em and are interested, here they be (Keeping in mind these are mini-trailers for the show so there will be slight episode spoilers  Wink)...

Captain Pike

Una (Number One... of course... it's in the name  Grin)

Spock

Bon... errr... Chief Medical Officer Doctor M'Benga

Nurse Chapel (getting more work on this ship it seems Cheesy)

Chief Engineer Hemmer

Uhura

Helmsman Erica Ortegas

and finally, Chief of Security La'an 
La'an Noonien Singh

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 12:26:40 PM »

I've seen the first two episodes and really enjoy it. I stopped watching Discovery after season 1 and love all of the new characters.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 02:08:08 PM »

I would recommend going back and watching season 2 of Discovery as it is mainly about Spock and Pike which led to this spin off.  I also recommend NOT watching any other Discovery seasons as they are terrible.  Wink

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 04:46:21 PM »

I would recommend going back and watching season 2 of Discovery as it is mainly about Spock and Pike which led to this spin off.  I also recommend NOT watching any other Discovery seasons as they are terrible.  Wink

LOL... yea, the first season didn't pull me in, but I will gladly binge season 2 for their back story. Thanks for the tip!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS