HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:33:25 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, March 28, 2022  (Read 2631 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 12:27:51 AM »

Marvel Unlimited
Hawkeye: Kate Bishop #2
Kang the Conquerer #5
X-Men: The Trial of Magneto #5
Moon Knight #6

Wolverine #19

DC Universe Infinite
ADD: 1st Issue Special #8 (1975) - The Warlord
Nightwing 84

The Flash 774
Batman: The Detective 5
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow 4

ComiXology Unlimited
Clear #5
Newburn #4
House of Slaughter #5
Locke & Key/Sandman: Hell & Gone #2
Basilisk #7
Basilisk #8

------------------------------------------------------

Newburn #4 - Love this series. A nice twist of a client and a very noir way out of trouble.  Good issue.

Locke & Key/Sandman: Hell & Gone #2 - I finally got around to finishing this comic. Very interesting ending although I don’t think I like the crossover with the Sandman universe. But still, I did like the story as well as the fantasy. Thumbs up and looking forward to more someday.

Basilisk #7-8 - The end?  Definitely left things open for a sequel but a good story for sure.  I’d like to see more of this and more from Cullen Bunn.  He really is a good story teller.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2022, 09:44:01 AM »

Newburn #4 - Love this series.

Enjoyed that first issue and I'm trying to stay away from this (don't want to keep adding comics that I pay for as I am getting up there again Cheesy) but yeah, I may break

Locke & Key/Sandman: Hell & Gone #2 - I finally got around to finishing this comic. Very interesting ending although I don’t think I like the crossover with the Sandman universe.

I loved it!! But I think you are not a fan of Sandman anyway, yeah? I think they may hurt the enjoyment  Wink Grin

Basilisk #7-8 - The end? 

OKay, how about that issue #7, the one I thought was issue #6, do you NOW see why I thought, again, prior to reading issue #8, that it looked like this could be done at issue #8?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2022, 08:53:57 PM »

Basilisk #7-8 - The end? 

OKay, how about that issue #7, the one I thought was issue #6, do you NOW see why I thought, again, prior to reading issue #8, that it looked like this could be done at issue #8?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep. It sure does!  Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS