HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:54:07 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bridgerton  (Read 2028 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 22, 2022, 09:16:47 PM »

Anyone else watching this? I started Season 1 last weekend and Season 2 starts this Friday.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 09:19:08 PM »

Not for me, but the wife enjoyed it (Gee, no idea why  Grin)
A couple of weeks ago I told her season 2 starts on the 25th and she said, and I quote...
"Oh, I know"
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 09:25:57 PM »

Not for me, but the wife enjoyed it (Gee, no idea why  Grin)
A couple of weeks ago I told her season 2 starts on the 25th and she said, and I quote...
"Oh, I know"
 Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is just tawdry fun and requires zero brain function.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 01:22:06 AM »

I'll be watching it for realzies once it returns! I really enjoyed watching it with the wife on her second run through of the show.  Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 08:33:59 AM »

It is just tawdry fun and requires zero brain function.

Oh yeah, buddy, I do understand  Cool We all have to have those shows that allows us to erase the day and cease all brain activity for awhile.

Smiley

I'll be watching it for realzies once it returns! I really enjoyed watching it with the wife on her second run through of the show.  Grin

Grin
I bet my wife will at least want a refresher before the season starts 
Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 12:07:49 PM »

Okay, I do like watching it. I can't help it! there really are so many varied and interesting characters!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 01:07:38 PM »

Well.... what did your wives think? I binged season 2 over the weekend and LOVED it. So fun.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 02:51:14 PM »

I know the wife finished it this past Saturday night. I asked her how she liked the episode... as I thought she was only going to watch only one as she started kind of late... for us anyway  Grin ... 8:30) and she said she ended up watching the three final episodes.
 Grin
I would say she enjoyed it.
 Grin
I know she was tired as hell Sunday when she got home from work the next day, as that is her early day (she has to get up and out of the door by 3:00 AM Sunday mornings)
I told her hey, that is the price for staying up late and watching all that tight, male booty
 Grin

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 03:40:42 PM »

I told her hey, that is the price for staying up late and watching all that tight, male booty
 Grin

It was soooooooo worth it!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 04:52:42 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 04:07:11 PM »

Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2022, 03:05:37 AM »

I really like it! This season ended tonally very different, in a far different place from the first season.

My wife had the idea, I like, where the next season, and hopefully after, become more of a mash of the next books. Like, maybe have the big plots of books 3 and 4 occur concurrently. Most because how can you expect to have all these actors around for 8 seasons/12 years of filming?

But Kate was GORGEOUS. Even my wife said so-first!! Her eyes, her nose, that jawline, those lips; she is a radiantly beautiful woman. Just wow!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS