HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:53:12 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wiccan & Hulkling take on Agatha Harkness as their digital comic comes to print  (Read 1250 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 02, 2022, 09:38:03 PM »

Wiccan and Hulkling - Marvel Comics' most recent married superhero couple - took the spotlight in their own digital first Infinity Comic in which they squared off with Agatha Harkness, the mentor of Wiccan's mom the Scarlet Witch (more info on that below).

Now, the Wiccan & Hulkling Infinity Comic by writer Josh Trujillo and artist Jodi Nishijima is being collected into a print edition one-shot that compiles the entire digital first story with a pair of new covers from Luciano Vecchio and Peach Momoko.

Due out June 15th.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 09:58:35 AM »

But you can get now on MU, yeah? Finally, you get to jump to the front of the line and beat the print version. They now have to wait 3 months, not you
 Grin Smiley

I still can't stand the "Hulkling" though. So much so that I have very little to no interest in reading anything featuring him. It is a god awful name, perhaps the worst one at Marvel? Maybe?

He alone ruined that perfectly fine Empyre mini when the FF and Avengers fought the Cotati
 Cheesy

Okay, not really Cheesy but no, I can't stand that name.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS