HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:18:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Book of Boba Fett  (Read 1864 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: January 10, 2022, 07:10:54 PM »

Who is watching this series on Disney+ ? First episode wasn't so great but week two was entertaining.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 07:40:27 PM »

Canceled my subscription (effective 1-15-22) so I am going to watch Eternals on the 12th and then come back in a few months to watch it (along with all the Marvel shows).

Subscribing to Disney is an off and on again thing as there are just too many services to keep them all active.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 08:02:54 PM »

Canceled my subscription (effective 1-15-22) so I am going to watch Eternals on the 12th and then come back in a few months to watch it (along with all the Marvel shows).

Subscribing to Disney is an off and on again thing as there are just too many services to keep them all active.
 Cheesy

I understand that. I am doing that with HBO Max til Titans season 4 starts.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 08:07:32 PM »

I understand that. I am doing that with HBO Max til Titans season 4 starts.

Yeah, don't blame ya at all on that one, that's an expensive service if your not a subscriber to HBO already.
Thankfully I get that free with my cable, but if I wasn't, I think its like $15 a month... yeah? If you're not a sub already?
Very expensive for a streaming service when most are around $6 or $8 a month.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 04:33:54 PM »

I haven’t started this yet but it’s on my list for sooner rather than later.  It’ll be a family watch so we’ll probably get to it once we finish Lost in Space.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 09:07:56 PM »

I'll be getting around to it...soonish? I don't know, maybe I'll start it before the season ends!!   Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2022, 06:21:29 AM »

We started this today and I liked the first two episodes.  Starts right off showing how he survived the Sarlac pit.  Me and the kiddo are in.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 08:40:45 AM »

Just finished ep.1 yesterday. Only one episode in but I enjoyed it.

Though I did not enjoy the damn fight scene after they visited the Cantina. I hate fights where everyone waits their turn to swing. 8 guys virtually saying "okay, now you go! And then when you get knocked aside, I will try"
 Roll Eyes
That is not how fights work.
Come on Favreau, get better chorographers!

Was also odd to see Fett as... well... I don't want to say "soft-handed" but... ya know? I get the "respect" angle he is going for, but in my Fett visions he was a little firmer.
insert joke here -
 Cheesy

But hey, I like it, so far
 Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS