HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:26:30 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: March 2022 Solicitations  (Read 1518 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: December 17, 2021, 10:09:45 PM »

What are you looking forward to?

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-comics-march-2022-solicitations/
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 09:13:22 PM »

Nothing to buy other than maybe the second part of that Amazon Historia book, and that is only if I decide to buy the first one as I am trying just to hold out and get it on DCI for "free" (Not really free as I pay by year, but...  Grin)

Was looking over the list and wow, looks like DC is lowering the Bat'percentage.  Grin Only about 37% of DC is Batman this month, if my math is close to being correct, and there is only a 50% chance of that.  Grin That is lower Bat'output than last few months I think.

But then again it looks like there is also only around 58% of DC books that are hitting that $3.99 price point this month. Haven't checked Marvel in awhile and I am sure they are close, if not higher, but DC has Fifteen issues sneaking in at a $4.99 cover price this month. Four titles are hitting the $5.99, two coming in at $7 and two at $8. Heck Detective comics has four issues hitting in March at $5 a pop. $20 just to read Detective for the month? Hell, even if you just pay for a monthly DCI membership for that month alone you would save $13 if you were ONLY reading Detective Comics!!!

Come on Rodney, join the dark side
 Grin
(Sorry, I can't stop.)
 Smiley

I am also honestly interested in seeing IF Bendis has anything at all coming out after this March's issue of Justice League. It says #74 wraps up his run. Could he be gone after this? Back at Marvel? At Dark Horse along with his new DH title "Joy Operations" (A mini-series I saw the first issue for a week or to ago).
Hmmm

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 10:04:40 PM »

Perry, don't tease me with the hope that Bendis just leaves all comics I would ever read! That's the hope!!

I wasn't sure the Bat-percentage was down, because I too did glom onto the detail that 'Tec was released weekly that month!! Glad I get it on Infinite!!

I will read:
Batman
Batman Killing Time
Batman/Superman World's Finest
Detective 1055-1058
Shadow War: Alpha
Batman The Knight
Batman Urban Legends
Batgirls
Nightwing
Robin
Robins
The Joker

Probabably
Trial of the Amazons
Nubia
Wonder Woman
Sensational Wonder Woman

War for Earth-3 1,2
Suicide Squad
Flash
Teen Titans Academy
(since all these stories link together)

Action Comics
Superman, son of Kal-El

Aquaman/Green Arrow
Aquamen
Blue and Gold
Deathstroke Inc
Green Lantern
Justice League Incarnate
Titans United

I also see the hardcover omnibus of Geoff Johns Teen Titans is released that month as well...hmm...

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS