HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:20:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Site Outage  (Read 1350 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 24, 2021, 06:23:33 PM »

Hi guys - sorry we had an outage the past 24 hours.  Turns out to be that one of our logs filled up and GoDaddy only allows them to be a certain size.

I'll try to keep those cleaned out in the future!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 09:38:34 PM »

No worries. Life happens.

Did you get a new avatar?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 12:23:54 AM »

Did you get a new avatar?

Yes I did - I'm going to start rotating my weekly stuff between Marvel, DC, and ComiXology.   I decided I'd swap out my Avatar to reflect what I'm reading.  Needed to change things up for fun!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 10:20:02 AM »

Hi guys - sorry we had an outage the past 24 hours. 

And that's just bullshit.

Screw this place!

Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS