HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:09:01 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, October 13, 2021  (Read 3433 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 02:52:29 PM »

Okay, I've actually loved what Tynion has done with Batman!!

DETECTIVE  1018-1019; I know I was coming up on Joker War soon, so I had to break off of Batman and come back to 'Tec, and it feels like a let down. But a Two-face arc is coming up! I always love a Two-Face arc

Joker War wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it, but wished it was so all encompassing (like Fear State is now). Post-Joker War is great and I love the introduction of Ghost-Maker.

I liked Joker War as well which was surprising since I was tired of the Joker overexposure.  I even read all the tie-ins.  I didn’t like Ghost Maker originally but he has grown on me as his story has progressed.  He’s like a grown up Damien.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 04:07:19 AM »

ComiXology Unlimited
Strange Adventures #12
Last Flight Out #2
The Unbelievable Unteens #3

Stray Bullets Vol 4: Sunshine & Roses (Collects issues #25-32)

Marvel Unlimited
Black Cat Annual #1
Dare Devil #31
Cable #11
X-Force #21
X-Men #1

DC Universe Infinite
Inferior Five #1
Inferior Five #2
Inferior Five #3
Inferior Five #4
Inferior Five #5
Inferior Five #6

Crime Syndicate #2
Titans United #2
Swamp Thing #2
Man-Bat #3
Batman #107

---------------------------------------------

Stray Bullets Vol 4: Sunshine & Roses (Collects issues #25-32) - the last of the trades.  Now only the last 8 issues are left (they weren’t collected for some reason.).  This was another fun book picking up where the last one left off with Ketch and Beth’s Mom.  Man what a effed up world these people live in.  And yet I can’t look away!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS