HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:50:31 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Deathstroke, Inc thread  (Read 2179 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: October 12, 2021, 01:42:44 PM »

Issue #1 came out last week. It's an okay plot but bad art.
I know most of you are online but was curious to see if you will be getting it when it's available.

Written by Joshua Williamson.
Art by Howard Porter. Cover by Francesco Mattina.

After suffering too many losses, Slade Wilson decides its time for a change. When he's enlisted to work with an ages-old secret organization called T.R.U.S.T. who want to take down the heavy-hitter villains, he's all in. They'll supply him with an all-new team and resources for his new mission into the depths of the weirdest parts of the DCU, including a new partner…Black Canary! Wait what?! Enjoy explosions, kick-ass action, and new outrageous adventures as DCs meanest S.O.B. gets tangled up in a major mystery building in the shadows of the DCU.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 04:09:42 PM »

Yes I’ll be getting it.  Love Deathstroke and love Williamson’s  work.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 06:06:46 PM »

Yeah, I will have to try it, if for nothing else to get that Howard Porter art.  Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 02:34:10 AM »

big Deathstroke fan; hope that Priest's work is honored in this.

Howard Porter....can sometimes be really cool to look at. Sometimes...my eyes cry.

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 01:04:54 PM »

I'm not a fan of Ravager (unless it's Wade), but would LOVE to see Jericho as part of this team.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 04:24:21 PM »

Howard Porter....can sometimes be really cool to look at. Sometimes...my eyes cry.

Cheesy So true. His faces kill me sometimes. But yeah, I think his action poses and layouts bring a  really cool dynamic to the pages. But I totally get the fact he isn't for everyone, especially all the time.  Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 09:42:14 PM »

The second issue was much better than the first.
Loved seeing
Toyman and the Weird!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS