HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 02:05:44 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marvel Unlimited App Fixes  (Read 1477 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 03, 2021, 11:53:30 PM »

Got an email from Marvel today announcing some fixes to the app.  Here's whats coming soon and thank goodness for some of them!  I clipped the below from the email...

--------------------------------

The Marvel Unlimited team has been working super hard to get the new app supercharged and working great. You may have noticed since we launched there’s been a bunch of app updates that have covered bug fixes and small updates. Meanwhile, the team has also been going through all the feedback we’ve received and factoring it into our plans. This month we’re excited to have two app update releases coming your way that will address some of the most requested updates. Here’s a preview of what you can expect to come this month:

• Browse Comics by single issues
  • Filter Comics issues by Publication Month / Year when browsing single issues
  • Sort Comics by Publication Date and Date Added to Marvel Unlimited
  • An Update to your Reading Progress that will more accurately reflect what you have read in Continue Reading
  • View Comics issues as well as series in Your Library

The first update (v.7.7) will be coming very soon and we’ll be sure to let you know when it’s been released so you can update and start to use some of these features, so make sure you’re following Marvel Unlimited on Twitter and Facebook or keep an eye out on the Marvel Unlimited Support FAQ for updates.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 07:55:24 PM »

I have been searching by single issues, so I am interested in what this new stuff like filter by pub date will do to the layout of things. I mean, I can "filter" by pub date now in the comics I have in my library, but what I (and many, many, others) want is to be able to search and filter the Marvel catalog by date, not just filter the comics we have in our library

You used to be able to put 1976 to 1978 and get a list of every damn comic published during that time frame. Hope that is what they mean.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 01:55:49 AM »

The update can't come soon enough
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS