HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 09:28:09 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Injustice movie  (Read 1357 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 18, 2021, 02:32:59 PM »

I don't like that animation style and I certainly don't like how they changed ... what happened to a certain someone to get another certain someone pissed off ... but I will still probably watch it. Or at least try to, I think?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 03:56:26 PM »

Hmmmm.  Cautiously optimistic?  I’ll wait to hear how you liked it.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 04:38:08 PM »

Hmmmm.  Cautiously optimistic?  I’ll wait to hear how you liked it.   Grin

Cheesy

And I will certainly try it.

But yeah, as this is an adult theme, why change what happened to ... you know who?
Maybe it isn't rated "R" or whatever they call that now, "16+" or something? and if that's the case then DC really screwed up with making the thing in the first place as they would have changed what is at the core of the damn thing. That would be like Red Son being about a Superman that wants democracy
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS