HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:18:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, September 8, 2021  (Read 3666 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 12:10:19 AM »

You can't do mass removal of read titles.

Yep, hoping they change it.
Hit em up and let 'em know. The more complaints the more they are apt to fix it

Sorry - I wasn't clear on what I meant....
I meant that I don't think that Fox would let Felicia get away with making it look like he reneged on the deal.
 I think he would have made a plea that Felicia duped the demon so that he could still get what he wants.

Okay, I can see your point of view, but I think or I took it as this ... with him being essentially Felicia's father, he knew her all to well to know that she felt so betrayed by his actions, so hurt by them, that he knew any debate about the resolve was going to be mute.

I think there might be a time where she forgives Fox just enough, that she works out yet another great theft project and steals the Fox back from death
Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 12:07:00 AM »

ComiXology Unlimited
Deep Beyond #7
Seven to Eternity #10 (REREAD)
Seven to Eternity #11 (REREAD)
Seven to Eternity #12 (REREAD)
Seven to Eternity #13 (REREAD)
Stray Bullets Vol 2: Sunshine & Roses (Collects issues #9-16)

Marvel Unlimited
The Marvels #2
The Guardians of the Galaxy #13
The Guardians of the Galaxy #14
Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon #6
Black Cat #7
Hellions #12 Hellfire Gala
X-Force #20 Hellfire Gala
Marauders #21 Hellfire Gala
Immortal Hulk #47

DC Universe Infinite
Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4
Infinite Frontier #0
Crime Syndicate #1
Suicide Squad #1
Swamp Thing #1
Batman #106
Man Bat #2

Invasion! #1
Invasion! #2
Invasion! #3
L.E.G.I.O.N. #1
L.E.G.I.O.N. #2
L.E.G.I.O.N. #3
L.E.G.I.O.N. #4
L.E.G.I.O.N. #5

---------------------------------------------

Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4 - an interesting new team led by
Martian Manhunter.  I may need to follow this.

Infinite Frontier #0 - all right. The new universe has some interest for me.  Looks like I’ll be sticking with DC longer than I thought.  I’ve been pulled back in.

Crime Syndicate #1 - Not a bad start.  Quite a bit different from the original Crime Syndicate.  But some how, uncharacteristically, I’m ok with it.

Suicide Squad #1 - not the best first issue but there’s enough interest here with some of the characters to keep me onboard for the next issue.

Swamp Thing #1 - very strange first issue.  Not sure that this is a series I will enjoy but I’ll give it at least another issue.  The villain is interesting.

Batman #106 - I like this issue for the most part but I’m not keen on Ghost Maker being a part of it.  Maybe he’ll grow on me.  I’m really interested in the second story but not thrilled I have to read the next part in Detective.  I hadn’t planned on picking it up.

Man Bat #2 - Man Bat vs Suicide Squad.  Not bad.  Can’t wait to see what Harley has in store for Dr Langstrom.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 01:16:12 AM »

Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4 - an interesting new team led by
Martian Manhunter.  I may need to follow this.

Infinite Frontier #0 - all right. The new universe has some interest for me.  Looks like I’ll be sticking with DC longer than I thought.  I’ve been pulled back in.

Crime Syndicate #1 - Not a bad start.  Quite a bit different from the original Crime Syndicate.  But some how, uncharacteristically, I’m ok with it.

Suicide Squad #1 - not the best first issue but there’s enough interest here with some of the characters to keep me onboard for the next issue.

Batman #106 - I like this issue for the most part but I’m not keen on Ghost Maker being a part of it.  Maybe he’ll grow on me.  I’m really interested in the second story but not thrilled I have to read the next part in Detective.  I hadn’t planned on picking it up.

I like Ghost Maker as part of the main story. The back up feature against Lady Midas was lame AF.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 02:51:15 AM »

Going to have to roll those Invasion and L.E.G.I.O.N. comics over to next weeks list.  For tomorrow is comic book day!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS