HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 03:08:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What If on Disney+  (Read 5074 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 10:24:51 PM »

I'm still back at the episode that's after Dr. Strange!!  Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 04:14:23 PM »

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2021, 12:42:43 AM »

Decent design but four claws? I know we deal in fantasy, but the reason Wolverine works is the claws come from between the bones. How does this guy do it with four? Hollow bones?
And hell lets go back to the 90s , lets give him eight claws per hand, two on each feet, a couple on each knee cap, at least three on his chin and... oh why not... make each tooth be able to have that "snikt" sensation.
Digest food with the best of them.
"I'm the best at what I do and what I do is EAT!!!"

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 12:44:01 PM »

Well......knowing the foot anatomy and bone structure,

there is NO WHERE Laura's foot claws could be. Also, her foot would not be able to run with the claws retracted; her foot would be continually ripped apart by the adamantium claws as her foot goes through foot strike-supination to pronation-toe off into supination.

Comics magic! That's all it is!

Although, FOUR CLAWS feels like a Norelco commercial..."We brought you 3 blades in a disposable razor....we went bigger and brought you FOUR blades....and we bested that with FIVE blades in a Norelco!!"

Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 05:11:05 PM »

Comics magic! That's all it is!

And if this was still the 60's... or hell, even the 90's I could let it go, but there is too much informationa bout what happened to Wolverine Logan and how his claws work, then they go and do bull shit like the aforementioned Laura's feet claws, stupid ass Daken's through the wrist claws (which is the most idiotic thing in all the "Wolverines"... dude can't even slash with his other claws with that stupid ass center claw out) and now, as your joke suggests "Even more claws".

As always I prefer my "fantasy" to have some relation to reality and when they do shit like this it just irks the shit out of me. I understand I may be alone in that, but yeah, why not just make a "thumb" claw?

BAH

Although, FOUR CLAWS feels like a Norelco commercial..."We brought you 3 blades in a disposable razor....we went bigger and brought you FOUR blades....and we bested that with FIVE blades in a Norelco!!"

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin
Exactly
(Although I don't think Norelco makes disposable razors. THIS is exactly what I mean about going too far away from reality in fantasy)
 Cheesy Cheesy
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2022, 03:47:00 AM »

So, we decided to fill some time before bed and try and catch up more with this show.

What the Zombie one.

Seriously, that was a downer, that was quite...heavy. We felt unsettled from watching it!

i said, lets skip ahead to the Thor ep, I know it's a good one.

OH lord! We laughed so hard! It was glorious! What a riot! Washed all that zombie stuff away! That was an incredible episode!!! I mean, we have to go back to the Iron Man Kilmonger ep, but I could watch the Thor one again. OH we loved it so much!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS