HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:56:10 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Falcon & the Winter Soldier  (Read 1896 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 05, 2021, 03:10:55 AM »

Episodes 1-3

I like it! So far I have no major complaints and I’m enjoying the heck out of this old style buddy cop series.   Cheesy

It’s kind of like Lethal Weapon with Sam as the Danny Glover part, Bucky as Mel Gibson, and Zemo as Joe Pesci!

Ok it’s better than that but I’m laughing.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 02:07:09 AM »

It’s kind of like Lethal Weapon with Sam as the Danny Glover part, Bucky as Mel Gibson, and Zemo as Joe Pesci!

I can't wait for them to go through a drive thru!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 11:31:56 PM »

I've enjoyed this series  ALOT I believe.

I do wish this would have gotten a 9 issue order....more Zemo, less Flagsmashers.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 04:46:07 AM »

Much like WandaVision, it just felt like at the end that they couldn't show us too much, or really give us a finale, per se, because it's much more important as a movie property for bigger money. I still liked it! But I'd like for the show to get it's on legs to stand on too!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS