HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 04:45:09 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JUPITER'S LEGACY: REQUIEM  (Read 3394 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 26, 2021, 03:37:20 AM »

JUPITER'S LEGACY: REQUIEM #1 (OF 12)
Series: Jupiter's Legacy
Published: June 16, 2021
Diamond ID: APR210095
Age Rating: M
Cover price: $5.99

SPECIAL DOUBLE-SIZED ISSUE! The next chapter in 2021's Netflix global phenomenon begins here as MARK MILLAR returns for the sequel to one of his most critically acclaimed series. Chloe and Hutch have gotten married and had more children. The superheroes are working in harmony with humanity and creating a perfect world. But all is not well in the Garden of Eden as the Sampson family gets ripped apart and the secrets of the Netflix show's mysterious island begin to be revealed. Order big, as this will be a juggernaut!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 03:39:53 AM »

JUPITER'S LEGACY: REQUIEM #2 (OF 12)
Published: July 21, 2021
Diamond ID: MAY210172
 Cover price: $3.99

In 1929, Sheldon Sampson started hearing voices that led him and his friends to a mysterious island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean that wasn't on any maps. Now his son Brandon, locked up in the supermax prison for his crimes against humanity, hears the same voices calling him to the Middle East and a brand-new destiny for all mankind.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 03:41:54 AM »

JUPITER'S LEGACY: REQUIEM #3 (OF 12)
Published: August 18, 2021
Diamond ID: JUN210224
Cover price: $3.99

Chloe Sampson is finally wearing the Lady Liberty uniform, inheriting the legacy from her late mother. But she's been married four times, and her private life is still as complicated as it ever was. Divorced from Hutch, she's journeyed into space to answer a distress call and finds another world where the aliens have created another team of heroes with an origin eerily similar to their own.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 03:44:11 AM »

I’m looking forward to this final chapter of the series finally coming out!  Perfect timing since I already was planning on re-reading the first four series after watching the Netflix show.  This will be the summer of Jupiter’s Legacy!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 03:46:58 AM by Jeff » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »

I'm certainly going to have to read that last mini over again and I just finished it not too long ago. But I only remember it ended on a cliffhanger ... not what that cliffhanger was about
 Cheesy

Edit - Ohhh, I kind of remember
the vault break out and fight ... yeah, something there, giving me a tingle
Grin
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 10:58:13 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 12:12:48 PM »

I'll definitely be there for this!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 01:54:57 PM »

Issue #1 comes out today.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 04:44:05 PM »

I saw that.  I’ll be grabbing it when a) the price drops a $1 or B) I finish my re-read if Jupiter’s Legacy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS