HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:09:25 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sweet Tooth on Netflix  (Read 2686 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 13, 2020, 09:16:04 AM »

Nothing really more to say other than I will certainly be giving it a shot and ... HEY! I hope Jeff likes it!!  Grin One of the "true" creator comic titles, Jeff Lemire writing and doing the art chores on this much lauded book that ... I think ... yeah, it was the first time I personally remember seeing Lemire's name. Never read it, but now I guess I need to  Grin

https://deadline.com/2020/05/sweet-tooth-netflix-team-downey-dc-comics-james-brolin-1202932691/

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 11:55:48 AM »

I really enjoyed the book which I read last year in TPB.  I’m not sure how that’s going to work on screen but will keep my fingers crossed.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 06:19:24 PM »

Just a reminder, this show hits Netflix on Friday, June 4th

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 10:42:11 PM »

Robert Downey Jr has been promoting the heck out of it on Facebook.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 09:26:45 AM »

Cool.
But ...

... on Facebook.

BAH!!! Wish they would close that vile platform down. The greatest bane on society.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS