HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:08:47 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New X-Men Team (2021)  (Read 2077 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 18, 2021, 09:34:25 PM »

So, after X-Men #16,
we knew that both Cyclops and Jean would be members of the new X-Men team that they were forming, but other than that I knew nothing more.
Until just now.
 Cheesy
So yeah, Spoilers below if you don't yet want to know ...

So the new X-Men will be -

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Sunfire
(for reasons that spoil some things ... I found out, sadly, but I won't say here)
Rogue (meh)
Polaris (Voted in by online poll)
Wolverine (Well, Wolverine II or is it Wolverine 2.0? Yeah, X-23 in other words. Get your own name 'gurl')
and
Synch (One of those mutants that I had to look up as I have no idea who they are. Told ya, out of the loop for a long time)
 Grin
Not sure what Duggan has in store but this doesn't overly excite me. Still going to read it and think I will be entertained and that is the main thing. At least I will learn about another mutant.
 Smiley
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 06:37:09 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 07:04:28 PM »

Ugh.  This team doesn’t get me excited.  Well, most of the characters I love but they don’t fit together as a team in my opinion.  Rogue is not necessary on this team. She should stay in Excalibur with those characters.  Not interested at all in Synch.

Hopefully Duggen can change my mind. I like him all right as a writer so I’ll give him a chance.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 11:30:25 PM »

Ugh.  This team doesn’t get me excited.  Well, most of the characters I love but they don’t fit together as a team in my opinion.  Rogue is not necessary on this team. She should stay in Excalibur with those characters.  Not interested at all in Synch.

Hopefully Duggen can change my mind. I like him all right as a writer so I’ll give him a chance.

I agree. Keep Rogue on Excalibur with Gambit. Maybe add Dazzler or Jubilee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS