HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:17:17 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, April 14, 2021  (Read 3900 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2021, 06:47:06 PM »

Modok: Head Games #2 - Just classic 'spinning the ego' comedy. And Modok came disguised as the perfect cosplayer.  Cheesy

Oh man - his acceptance that it’s the right costume but utter disdain for it at the same time had me rolling!  Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2021, 09:12:08 PM »

Modok: Head Games #2 - Just classic 'spinning the ego' comedy. And Modok came disguised as the perfect cosplayer.  Cheesy

Oh man - his acceptance that it’s the right costume but utter disdain for it at the same time had me rolling!  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 12:38:51 PM »

Marvel Unlimited
Atlantis Attacks #5
Immortal Hulk: The Threshing Place #1
Immortal Hulk #38
Immortal Hulk #39
Immortal Hulk #40

Maestro #3
Maestro #4
Maestro #5
Taskmaster #1
Taskmaster #2
M.O.D.O.K.: Head #1
M.O.D.O.K.: Head #2

ComiXology Unlimited
Barbalien: Red Planet #5
Black Hammer: Visions #3
Crimson Flower #3

Kick-Ass vs. Hit Girl #5
Rorschach #7
Seven Secrets #7
Injustice: Gods Among Us #1
Injustice: Gods Among Us #2
Injustice: Gods Among Us #3
Injustice: Gods Among Us #4
Injustice: Gods Among Us #5
Injustice: Gods Among Us #6

DC Universe Infinite
Justice League Dark #21
Justice League Dark #22

The Terrifics #18
The Terrifics #19
The Terrifics #20
Batman #92

Batman Secret Files #3
Joker 80th Anniversary 100 Page Super Spectacular #1
The Batman’s Grave #6
The Batman’s Grave #7
The Green Lantern Season Two #1
The Green Lantern Season Two #2

---------------------------------------------

Ugh. I typed out a bunch of stuff for these last night and forgot to hit “post”.  I’ll never remember everything I put.  Well here’s the abbreviated version.

The Terrifics #18 - Didn’t like this arc much. Glad it’s over.

The Terrifics #19 & 20 - Bizarro centric.  He has his team called the Terribles.  Stayed true to the team name BUT they landed in the 80’s at the end of issue 20 and it got interesting.

Batman #92 - coming back and finishing this Designer arc so I can read Joker War. This had the Riddler in it whom I normally like.  Didn’t like his new look.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS