HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:15:59 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Teen Titans Academy thread  (Read 2922 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 26, 2021, 11:52:35 AM »

Who picked it up? What are your thoughts? And how long do you think this series will actually last?

Teen Titans Academy #1

Written by Tim Sheridan. Art and Cover by Rafa Sandoval.

Welcome to Teen Titans Academy! Packed with both new, super-powered teens and numerous dark secrets, Teen Titans Academys student body includes Shazam; a new Australian speedster; a trio of Goth(am) teen expatriates obsessed with Batman—and one member of this first class will become the deadly Red X. Original New Teen Titans including Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy take on the role of teachers and mentors for superpowered teens. Their goal: to shape the next generation of heroes.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 10:46:18 PM »

Hmmm. I might try this out when it hits DC Infinate.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 12:50:12 PM »

ITs fun because I have never read anything of the Red X history; Dick went rogue or evil at some point? Weird.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 04:47:57 PM »

ITs fun because I have never read anything of the Red X history; Dick went rogue or evil at some point? Weird.

Same here Jimmy.  It’s all new to me and a lot of fun.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 01:58:50 PM »

Who is still reading this? I dropped it from my pull last week. Same reason I dropped the Hellions awhile back. I just don't care about these characters. LOVE the Titans United mini series but these young heroes just don't hold my interest.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 02:07:52 PM »

We’ve only got the first issue on DCUI so most of us just started it.  I liked the first issue so I’m going to get it for awhile.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 10:36:34 PM »

Who is still reading this? I dropped it from my pull last week. Same reason I dropped the Hellions awhile back. I just don't care about these characters. LOVE the Titans United mini series but these young heroes just don't hold my interest.

It's basically only the youngins' ? Well...like Jeff said, there is United at least!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 02:57:26 PM »

Don't think I could have any less interest in this than I do

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS