HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:21:58 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cable to end with Issue #12  (Read 1948 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 04, 2021, 10:46:22 PM »

Marvel's Cable ongoing title will end in June with Cable #12 from writer Gerry Duggan and artist Phil Noto.

The series finale will pit young Cable, who has been part of the X-Men since he killed his older self, against his adult counterpart in a two-part story encompassing Cable #11 and 12.

"While the rest of the X-Men gear up for the highly-anticipated Hellfire Gala, young Nathan Summers will have to contend with his grizzled war veteran future self in Cable #12," reads Marvel's official description of the Cable finale. "The past and future of Nathan Summers will finally collide in a game-changing confrontation that will set this iconic character on a new path!"

Cable will be the second ongoing X-Men title to end since the start of the Dawn of X' era (which has since transitioned into the current 'Reign of X' status quo), following the launch title Fallen Angels which ran for only six issues.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 02:56:43 PM »

I ..didn't even know Fallen Angels had been cancelled..but that's because I didn't read it!

Since Kid Cable, I've been waiting for a moment like this!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 06:50:52 PM »

I got the feeling Fallen Angels was only a six issue mini.  It had a complete story and Psyloke moved over to X-Force.  But who knows.

I’m ok with some of these titles being limited series.  There’s too many to keep up with as is.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS