HR Boards
September 28, 2021, 06:59:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 premieres in theaters tentatively May 23, 2023!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Batman/Catwoman series  (Read 470 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: February 21, 2021, 06:26:21 PM »

Who's reading this maxi-series? I picked up the first issue because of Phantasm from the old DC cartonn DVD, but it's actually a really interesting series. I'm digging there version of Helena Wayne, too.

Writer: Tom King
Artist: Clay Mann

The Joker has hidden a bomb in Gothamóbut there might be a bigger explosion if Batman proves his suspicions true, and Catwoman actually knows where it is! Itís a dangerous secret that threatens to destroy the coupleís relationship in its early days, and itís going to reverberate throughout their time together. In the present day, it will affect how Selina handles Andrea Beaumont, a.k.a. Phantasm, who has a vendetta to carry out against the Clown Prince of Crime, fueled by the righteous fury of a mother who lost her son. And this whole chain of events is what ultimately leads to Catwoman killing The Joker in the futureóa secret she canít keep from her daughter, Batwoman, much longer. Particularly now that old man Penguin is involved.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 03:53:56 PM »

Iím going to pick it up when it lands on DC Infinite.  Iíve heard it has some good buzz.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 06:31:38 PM »

Trying to wait for DCI.

Hear it's pretty good though.

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS