HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:23:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DC's Infinite Frontier  (Read 3051 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: February 07, 2021, 01:17:02 PM »

I am sooooo ready for Future State to be over and move to the next phase.

written by SCOTT SNYDER, GEOFF JOHNS, JAMES TYNION IV, JOSHUA WILLIAMSON, GEOFFREY THORNE, PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON, BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, BECKY CLOONAN, MICHAEL W. CONRAD, JOËLLE JONES, and TIM SHERIDAN

art by JOHN TIMMS, HOWARD PORTER, JOËLLE JONES, JORGE JIMENEZ, ALITHA MARTINZEZ, DAVID MARQUEZ, STEPHEN BYRNE, JAMAL IGLE, DEXTER SOY, RAFA SANDOVAL, ALEX MALEEV, JOHN ROMITA JR., and others
wraparound cover by DAN JURGENS and MIKEL JANÍN
card stock variant cover by JOHN TIMMS

The next phase of the DC Universe begins here! Dark Knights: Death Metal presented the darkest threats of the Multiverse. DC Future State revealed what may lie ahead. Now it's time to look into the Infinite Frontier of the current-day DC Universe.

In Gotham City, The Joker jolts citizens awake with an attack even the Dark Knight never expected. In Brazil, a young woman discovers her destiny and her connection to the Amazons. In Belle Reve, Amanda Waller plots an invasion of Arkham Asylum. In the far reaches of space, Mongul dreams of galactic domination, while the Green Lantern Corps hosts a summit of its greatest enemies. At the Hall of Justice, the League joins forces with Black Adam. Beyond the mortal world, Wonder Woman settles into a new role in the godsphere. And somewhere in the DC Universe—it's the return of Stargirl, in an all-new tale written by Geoff Johns!

This oversized, all-star issue kicks off the next great era of storytelling and excitement as top writers and artists reveal what's next for the World's Greatest Heroes and opens the door to some of the greatest stories of 2021.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 05:37:59 AM »

Agreed. this 2 months hiatus from all DC titles doesn't feel like something I may enjoy. I could be though. I like being surprised!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 04:03:52 PM »

Issue #1 is on sale next week, June 22nd.
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »

Anyone else reading this? I could really do without Bones & Chase, but LOVE Roy Harper as
the new Black Hand.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 08:57:06 PM »

I’ll be reading it when it hit DCUI in about six months.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 12:48:39 PM »

Anyone else reading this? I could really do without Bones & Chase, but LOVE Roy Harper as
the new Black Hand.

THAT was an awesome way to end issue 1!!!! I'm so looking to get more caught up on this title!! The threat level of stuff coming from this feels real big, and I love it!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 04:49:26 PM »

Agreed.  This started out with a lot of pull for me.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS