HR Boards
January 25, 2021, 06:31:18 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Nimona premieres in theaters January 14, 2022!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wanda Vision  (Read 24 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 17, 2021, 05:53:01 PM »

Episodes 1 & 2 dropped this weekend.  What  did you think?

Episode 1 - This was so jarring for me since I had just watched Avengers Infinity War and Endgame the night before.  My initial reaction was that I didnít like it.

Episode 2 - This was a better episode and I started getting used to it.  The mystery finally creeped in and now Iím intrigued.

The jury is still out on this for me.  Iíll keep watching and see how the payoff is.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 08:21:02 PM »

I had the same feelings...ep 1 kinda of meh, 2nd ep picks up a bit but still not a lot there.

I like the in-shows ads and it will be fun to see if/how they play a deeper role.

would like to see
Mojo
be the ultimate villain here but that's a longshot.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:21:55 AM »

would like to see
Mojo
be the ultimate villain here but that's a longshot.

Ba Dum Bump  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:24:41 AM by Jeff » Logged

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 08:27:24 AM »

I like the fake commercials too.  Very clever and hilarious.  Nice wink and nod to us Marvelites.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS