HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 08:17:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moon Knight  (Read 1513 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 11, 2020, 04:41:01 AM »

Coming to Disney+ as a new series.

Marvel Studios to Tackle Marc Spector's Story in ‘Moon Knight’ Disney+ Series

The Marvel Studios’ original series is coming soon to Disney+!

BY CHRISTINE DINH
Kevin Feige, president, Marvel Studios, and chief creative officer, Marvel, revealed more details surrounding the previously-teased Moon Knight series at The Walt Disney Company’s Investor Day.

The Marvel Studios original series for Disney+ centers on the character Marc Spector aka Moon Knight, a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. These multiple identities who live inside him are distinct characters in the series and will appear against a backdrop of Egyptian iconography.

The action-adventure Marvel Studios’ Moon Knight series, created for Disney+, is directed by Mohamed Diab.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/moon-knight-disney-plus-series-details

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 06:06:48 PM »

Love that Oscar Issacs has now gone from being on sand strewn planets in Star Wars to the Spice filled desert of Dune to playing a guy that was possessed by a god buried underneath the sand to now playing another person possessed by yet a different god (from the same universe) while, yep, you guessed it, being in a desert
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS