HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:15:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DCeased 3  (Read 3106 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 14, 2020, 09:18:06 PM »

YEA!!!

The extremely fun DCeased run of titles has been an absolute blast and as soon as this current 3 issue mini is concluded, we get yet another 6 issue arc coming in June.

Love it!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »

DCeased: Dead Planet #4

Written by Tom Taylor.
Art by Trevor Hairsine.
Cover by David Finch.

Time is running out for the Justice League to unlock the Anti-Life cure as they face a deadly new threat on Earth—in addition to the billions of the undead! Their final desperate attempt at finding the cure will take them off-planet for the greatest heist in the history of New Genesis!
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 06:02:47 PM »

Taylors other DCeased title may have slipped into ... unworthiness, but this one (and his new Injustice) has been keeping the goodness going!!

Seriously, has anyone picked up his new Injustice title? What he is doing with Joker over there ... WOW!!!! Well, not what he is doing with Joker as much as what he is having Joker do !!!
Really good

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 08:34:19 PM »

I wasn't a fan of issue 5. Seemed more like a filler issue with no real purpose.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS