HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:28:40 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X of Swords  (Read 2861 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 16, 2020, 02:00:57 PM »

Jeff ... I was just told that if you are not waiting on some titles, but reading all of this week's preludes to X of Swords ... like I am and I think you are, that you need to read Excalibur #12 before reading X-Men #12 title. Pretty ... well, something important from what I understand. Don't know what that is, so it may not be as important as I was told, but usually ...

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 03:53:52 PM »

Well dadgummit.  I guess I need to go ahead and grab the issues I’ve been putting off.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 03:55:24 PM »

Jeff,
I just read Excalibur #12 ... I understand the reason why it is important, but I have no connection with it what so ever. I am now not sure if you should read it or not. I don't get the "oh shit" moment as I am just not up on X stuff, sooo ... If you know or like stuff about the "Externals" then maybe it will be worth it, but I think you can wait ... but ... yeah ... I think
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 04:12:43 PM »

To late.  Cheesy

Lol.  I’m going to go ahead and stay current through this event.  That’s better than trying to catch up later and I think I’ll be happier.  I’ll shift over to MU once it’s done. 

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS