HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:44:11 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tom Brady leaves New England Patriots  (Read 3816 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 17, 2020, 09:55:15 PM »

How are you doing Wringer?  Depressed or Happy?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 11:45:16 PM »

Interesting....just...interesting...

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 08:47:55 AM »

How are you doing Wringer?  Depressed or Happy?

Grin

Lots of cool moves yesterday! Lots of players resigning with their teams and a few interesting others.

Brady now a Buc
Cowboys locked in Dax and Cooper, at least for one more year  Grin ... my boy Dave is pissed as he is NOT a Dax fan
Colts got a tired armed QB in Rivers. He pushes the ball, doesn't throw it!!!!!
Jason Witten now a Raaaaaiiiider (best typed impersonation of Chris Berman)
Bridgewater got a decent amount of money to assure Cam not the QB next year. Well, most chances
and the Steelers added the youngest Watt brother to give us a double shot of Watts. Now if we can just get the older, almost done and often injured older brother ...  Grin

Now, fantasy wise, need to see where Melvin Gordon lands. Thought it maybe the Dolphins, but nope, they signed what's his name from the Eagles ...
 Undecided

EDIT - and I forgot about one player I saw make a move in this weeks episode of Westworld!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 09:19:14 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 07:09:05 PM »

I'm doing ok...hate to see him leave but he deserve a team that wants him...Bob and Bill did not make a serious offer as i think they didnt believe he would go or had a market and he told them to pound sand.

I've been ready for the possibility for a month or so and was as prepared asi could be.  my son on the other hand has not yet been able to talk about it.

Best of luck to him as i have no hard feelings towards him.  little ticked at mgmt for not really trying and i hope they have a plan...knowing the way Bill works, they do.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 07:50:44 PM »

... i hope they have a plan...knowing the way Bill works, they do.

Yeppers, you can bet on it.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 09:39:01 PM »

No doubt about that.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS