HR Boards
May 27, 2020, 08:23:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, May 27, 2020  (Read 39 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: Today at 07:05:30 AM »

Backlog has been been building up so Iím just going to start a new list to help me catch up.

ComiXolgy
Mauraders #10
DCeased: Unkillables #3
Swamp Thing: New Roots #3
Swamp Thing: New Roots #4
Swamp Thing: New Roots #5
Aquaman: Deep Dives #3
Aquaman: Deep Dives #4
Flash: Fastest Man Alive #3
Flash: Fastest Man Alive #4
Flash: Fastest Man Alive #5
Titans: Burning Rage #4
Titans: Burning Rage #5
Suicide Squad #4
Suicide Squad #5
Joker: Killer Smile #3

Marvel Unlimited
Immortal Hulk #26
Immortal Hulk #27
Old Man Quill #11
Guardians of the Galaxy #11
Doctor Aphra #38
Web of Black Widow #3
Dare Devil #1
Dare Devil #2
Dare Devil #3
Dare Devil #4
Dare Devil #5
Dare Devil #6

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:07:24 AM »

Gotta keep it going!

I don't have all the new releases on MU to list, and when does DC ever update? They do all releases, just a year later, right?

Anyways, MU has a lot, and I can't wait to post my thoughts! Amazing Spider-man, Hulk, Cap, Deadpool, Iron Man, Miles Morales sideman Spiderman and more!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:08:18 AM »

LOL same time posting!! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to see you hit it Jeff!! Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:34:36 AM »

Thanks Jimmy!  Iím starting to feel a lot better. I still have 5 to 6 weeks before the sternum is healed but the bulk of the pain is gone.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:26:59 AM »

LOL same time posting!! Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah, I was seeing double there for a second!

As this one had the most comments, I guess this one will stay?
 Cheesy

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:11:01 PM »

I think thereís a way to merge them but I canít remember how.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:53:29 PM »

I think thereís a way to merge them but I canít remember how.

Merged!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:41:15 PM »

... and when does DC ever update? They do all releases, just a year later, right?

Ya have to scroll down a little to new this week or new comics this week ... or whatever it says

EDIT - I just looked on my tablet and it is the third section down (for me). Right under -

"Dive Back in" (again, for me at least as I have been watching stuff on my computer, so that line is there)
"DC Universe Originals"
"New Comic Issues" - Batgirl #35, Batman Beyond #32, Detective #1004, Flash #71, etc ...
some good older ones as well like Spectre, House of Mystery and Phantom Stranger also
 Smiley
« Last Edit: Today at 04:47:17 PM by Perry » Logged

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:52:06 PM »

Thatís right where I dropped Flash.  I heard the year one story wasnít bad.  Might check that out since itís on DC Universe now.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: Today at 08:15:44 PM »

... and when does DC ever update? They do all releases, just a year later, right?

Ya have to scroll down a little to new this week or new comics this week ... or whatever it says

EDIT - I just looked on my tablet and it is the third section down (for me). Right under -

"Dive Back in" (again, for me at least as I have been watching stuff on my computer, so that line is there)
"DC Universe Originals"
"New Comic Issues" - Batgirl #35, Batman Beyond #32, Detective #1004, Flash #71, etc ...
some good older ones as well like Spectre, House of Mystery and Phantom Stranger also
 Smiley

Oh, I know where to look...it just feels like they haven't updated it in at least 10 days. Because I got a free week trial, that went by, I got billed for the year service last week Friday or Saturday, and as of yesterday when I checked it...it was the same books...So, maybe they didn't update it over Memorial day possible.

Glad to see MU did though. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS