HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:44:23 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Spider-Woman thread  (Read 3409 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: May 17, 2020, 12:00:33 PM »

Who got it? What did you think?

Spider-Woman #1

Written by Karla Pacheco.
Art by Pere Perez & Cover by Jung-Geun Yoon.
SPIDER-WOMAN IS BACK, AND PULLING NO PUNCHES! Jessica Drew hasn't been feeling like herself lately (she's not a Skrull, we promise). When the angry, irritable, and unwell Spider-Woman takes a simple security gig to help get back on her feet, she finds herself besieged by unknown forces out to destroy everything around her. What's wrong with Jessica? Just how DID she get this job? And who are these violent lunatics who keep trying to blow her up? WHO CARES? Does Spider-Woman have someone to punch? THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. 40 pages, full color.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 08:37:35 PM »

Thought is was typical first issue fare. Nothing totally craptastic, but nothing that wow'd me like I had hoped either.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »

Really dug it with the family hit in Wundagore by issue 3's end!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 04:46:57 PM »

Really dug it with the family hit in Wundagore by issue 3's end!!

Same here.  End of issue 3 sucked me in.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS