HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:25:32 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dawn of X - X-Men  (Read 3940 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 02, 2019, 01:38:42 AM »

Here's the Hickman book coming out in October.

X-MEN #1 DX
(W) Jonathan Hickman (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
DAWN OF X!
The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!
Rated T+  In Shops: Oct 16, 2019
SRP: $4.99

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 12:41:14 PM »

So the question is ... are you going to buy this title the same day as well or are you going to wait on this, just some or all of the new titles to hit MU?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 01:50:04 PM »

I’ll definitely get the Hickman book the day it comes out.  The others I’ll pick up the first issue and decide from there.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 11:17:21 AM »

Well, looks like I'm about to spend even more money to try and catch up on most, if not all the X-Books before July  Angry I am a sucker for a group specific major events (especially when Hickman is even slightly involved) and looks like the X-Folks will be getting theirs in July.

X of Swords!

Am I going to jump back on Wolverine even? We'll have to wait and see on that one
 Smiley

Info HERE

EDIT-
And then there is this (minor spoiler) for X-Men #8 !!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY
 Smiley
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 01:41:02 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 07:36:06 PM »

Here I was looking for a book called 'Dawn of X' but it's just the name for the line of comics coming out, right? OH boy let me watch!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 01:29:23 AM »

Here I was looking for a book called 'Dawn of X' but it's just the name for the line of comics coming out, right? OH boy let me watch!!

Did I share this with you already?  If so, sorry for the repeat but it's VERY helpful!

http://www.howtoread.me/x-men-jonathan-hickman-reading-order/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS