HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:05:47 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X-Men/Fantastic Four  (Read 3046 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 11, 2020, 02:33:50 AM »

While the Avengers/Fantastic Four crossover has no interest for me, THIS on the other hand does.  A fight between the X-Men and Fan4 for Franklin Richards?  I'm onboard.

But the question is - do I buy it now or wait six months for it to show up on MU??

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 10:27:29 AM »

Been trying to wait on this ... trying to ... but it is so hard.

I have heard it is good, but wanted to wait for it to be done.

Screw it! You talked me into it!!
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:56:51 AM »

Been trying to wait on this ... trying to ... but it is so hard.

I have heard it is good, but wanted to wait for it to be done.

Screw it! You talked me into it!!
 Cheesy

And how was it?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 09:49:42 AM »

And how was it?

Wasn't bad. Well, compared to what I have been reading with the FF ... maybe I would call it great!  Grin
It continued on what Hickman touched on in X-Men #1 regarding Franklin. Marvel has a poll up on Insider asking if Franklin will go with the mutants or stay with the family, and I'm not really sure which way he will go. Which is good, for the story at least. I hope he goes, just to garner more interest, or more possible interest, in Marvels First Family again, but I also hope he stays.

Hey, a win/win for me
 Grin

If it was worth buying ... not sure ... give me one more issue
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS