HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:24:49 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Green Lantern?  (Read 2885 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 09, 2020, 07:48:35 PM »

Holy Cow!!

GL Show?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 04:32:26 PM »

Yeah, but it's got the names Berlanti (Arrowverse) and Guggenheim attached to it; how could you possibly like it Perry?

However, I think a big focus on Guy Gardner would be a great boon to the mess of the 'mythos' of Green Lantern movie. Add in John, and it's all great!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 11:43:51 PM »

Yeah, but it's got the names Berlanti (Arrowverse) and Guggenheim attached to it; how could you possibly like it Perry?

Cheesy
Right? Only one way, and that is that they go total batshit crazy and do something different ...

However, I think a big focus on Guy Gardner ....

Yep, that may do it
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 04:08:22 PM »

Guy Gardner with teen angst?  Will someone need to “talk” to him every 10 minutes?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 05:47:55 PM »

Guy Gardner with teen angst?  Will someone need to “talk” to him every 10 minutes?

Cheesy Cheesy

Well I hope they don't quite go that way with him.
 Grin

I am hoping the MAX in HBO Max will be more aligned with Guy's .. Egotistical verbosity? Allowing him to be more harsh than his CW producers/writers have been able to go before  Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 09:46:03 PM »

Lol.  Yes me too. I just couldn’t resist the joke.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 06:08:39 PM »

Lol.  Yes me too. I just couldn’t resist the joke.   Grin

Oh yeah, twas a good one
 Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS