HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 08:31:12 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover  (Read 3375 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: December 14, 2019, 07:48:17 PM »

Soooooo, episodes 1-3 have aired and we've had a plethora of cameos.
Who is watching and what are your thoughts?
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 05:15:33 AM »

Even though I haven't watched the last seasons of any of the shows, I'm loading up the app to watch!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 06:20:35 PM »

i am not a diehard fan of the DC shows, in fact i have only watched a handful of episode prior to this newest crossover.  i watched and had fun with the cameos and the overall plot.  i did find the acting to be subpar/wooden and I was definitely missing character insight from not being a regular watched but was able to follow and enjoy.

the cameos were the highlights but felt the president should have been Linda Carter who dd not cameo.

I was a bit confused by the ending as they stated all the worlds were combined yet then showed a bunch of surviving realities, so I must have missed something.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 07:06:00 PM »

We finished this Monday. I really enjoyed it too. Much more than I thought I would.

They really just wanted to get Supergirl on the regular earth. Those other earths at the end were the streaming series on DC Universe.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS