HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:32:42 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bloodshot - the Movie  (Read 4545 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 24, 2019, 10:20:30 PM »

Official Trailer is here!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 02:45:04 PM »

Although I see (potential) issues ... I have to admit it looks better than I thought it would.
I am liking how they show how he was used, via the memory wipes, in the trailer to show people his origin a little.
Otherwise he would just look like another action super hero. Which, yeah, this is what it will be, but still, better than I thought.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 08:23:58 PM »

I agree.  If it lives up to this trailer I think it will be a good movie.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 12:04:20 AM »

New Trailer!!

Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 04:19:44 PM »

On one hand I want to support it to see more Valiant movies/TV projects. Though I have 2 snags.

1.) I’m not the biggest Blooshot fan. He reps the “crazy healing factor with guns” characters I get bored with often.

2.) I can’t sit through Vin Diesel doing dialog if it’s any longer than “I am Groot.”

Hope it works out and I hope you guys like it though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS