HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:08:20 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NHL 2019/2020  (Read 17537 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 04, 2019, 12:32:00 AM »

Opening night!

Stars vs Bruins!

I’m at the game.  How about you Wringer?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 06:39:52 PM »

i was...section 301 row DD with my daughter.  Fun game.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 08:19:45 PM »

i was...section 301 row DD with my daughter.  Fun game.

I was in the section right where Polak hit the boards and went down.  I'm glad he's going to be OK, but it was pretty scary watching them carry him off on the stretcher in the neck brace and he wasn't moving.

Always a big game when the Bruin's are in town!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 04:44:29 PM »

that was def scary...hate seeing anything like that and I'm glad he's ok.  Any word on the guy who got the puck to the face in the 1st?

That looked alot like what happened to Chara in GM4 and broke his jaw
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »

Flyers won in Prague! Goaltending may be a strength for them this year!

In other news, pigs suddenly started flying

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 04:40:54 PM »

Any word on the guy who got the puck to the face in the 1st?

Ironically the puck to the face isn’t what’s keeping him out.  He fell awkwardly when it happened and suffered a strain to his lower body.  Sounds like his face is ok.   Smiley

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 10:19:36 PM »

I am stunned and shocked that the Stars head coach was fired today.  Totally blown away.  It must be really bad with all of the tight lips about it.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/stars/2019/12/10/dallas-stars-fire-coach-jim-montgomery-due-to-unprofessional-conduct/

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 10:24:18 PM »

Right?! I was gonna ask you Jeff if you had some inside gossip from your Dallas viewing area. That was a swift axe!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 12:09:44 AM »

No idea - they are very tight lipped.  I'm actually leaving right now to go to the game.  Maybe somebody there will spill the beans!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 02:52:05 PM »

get any gossip on Montgomery?  Good win by the way.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 08:27:54 PM »

get any gossip on Montgomery?  Good win by the way.

Not a thing.  Even the bartender was in the dark and they know everything!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 12:37:47 AM »

Game On

really enjoying the playoffs...missed it so much.

The buble seems to be working for them.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 02:53:39 AM »

I agree!  It's been so good to watch Hockey, even if I can't be there in person.

But I will say, even though the Stars are finally leading, they may just give me another heart attack!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2020, 01:33:51 AM »

The Bs made it to the next round. lets hope the Stars can close it out tonight.

Our top goalie (Rask) left the bubble to be home with wife and new born and his back it pretty good but really untested in the playoff,  so far two good games and 1 really bad that the offense bailed him out of.

Whats bishops story....is he still "unfit to play"?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2020, 12:13:15 AM »

Did you see the Stars game last night?  WTF?  That was the craziest game I have ever seen.  Losing 1-3 at end of the first and wind up winning 7-3 by the end of the game.  Absolutely insane!

Looks like both of our teams are in for the next round!

I'm not sure what is up with Bishop but he was out that game too.  Thank God Dobby was up to the challenge!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS