HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:09:30 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HeroRealm Fantasy Football 2019  (Read 19803 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 29, 2019, 08:02:42 PM »

I’m playing Rich this week and clearly he’s not paying attention this year.

His starters today includes:

QB Andrew Luck - retired
WR T. Hill - Out due to injury
RB S Barkley - Out due to injury
RB M Gordon III - healthy but not expected to play
TE G Kittle - Bye Week

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 12:20:18 AM »

Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 01:49:46 PM »

Lol. Yeah, I'm better than my 0-3 record, but my first win is against someone starting cam Newton. 😀

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:47:27 PM »

Novaforce 119.10 - Pantheon Hulks 35.40 almost all made by his kicker and defense.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 01:36:55 AM »

Ah fantasy football.... Where I have the second most scored points in the league (behind Jeff only) and he's 3-1 and I'm 1-3. Sigh. It's my life every year!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 03:01:54 AM »

Ah fantasy football.... Where I have the second most scored points in the league (behind Jeff only) and he's 3-1 and I'm 1-3. Sigh. It's my life every year!!

LOL.  And we're playing each other this week!

Yahoo's prediction with our current line-ups (of course, when you swap out the RB that's on BYE this will change):
Novaforce 104.91
Ripsnorters 104.34

This should be a hard fought battle!!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 12:06:50 PM »

Oooo.  And the Cowboys are playing the Packers.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 12:18:15 PM »

Was JUST getting ready to say that!!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is destiny!!! But who shall come out on top? Jeff and his Boys, Jimmy and his Pack, or will they split? Can't wait to find out
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »

And we're off!!! Let's see if this is where I make my big push forward! Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 07:46:47 PM »

Jeff...4 of your starters are my starters on my other fantasy league team. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 04:43:42 PM »

Jeff...4 of your starters are my starters on my other fantasy league team. Cheesy

Jimmy that’s hilarious!  I made some roster changes today.  Oh and I picked up Matt Ryan as my backup QB since you dropped  him.   Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 02:34:53 AM »

Jeff, we are playing the game that I just hate being a part of! You would smoke all 8 other teams in the league this weekend... Except the team you're playing!! Usually I'm on the receiving end of this matchup!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »

Jeff, we are playing the game that I just hate being a part of! You would smoke all 8 other teams in the league this weekend... Except the team you're playing!! Usually I'm on the receiving end of this matchup!

Yes - both NovaForce and the Cowboys tanked it this week!   Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 02:15:06 AM »

Now is not the time I give Jeff some crap about the Cowboys; now is when it's discussed; what the hell is up with the Cowboys?!

Now, I'm not a fan of them. I think it's because every year fandom is told how great they are and what we should expect from them-and then they don't do anything. But THAT personal POV aside, why did they lose to the JETS?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 01:24:43 PM by Jimmy T » Logged

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 02:38:32 AM »

Because that’s what they do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS