HR Boards
August 11, 2020, 06:41:53 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Time to Die premieres in theaters April 10, 2020!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stumptown  (Read 573 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 01, 2019, 06:25:00 PM »

Greg Rucka's Stumptown has been made into a TV series coming out on ABC on September 25.  I'll have to check it out.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:11:33 AM »

i was hoping she would join the last season of SHIELD with coulsons death but i guess thats not happening.  This does look good
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 05:39:01 AM »

I was so mad when I heard about this.

I so wanted AMC or FX or any of the pay to view channels (Netflix,Amazon, HBO, Showtime, etc ...) to obtain the rights to this series. I hate ... no DESPISE network television drama. I loath it to the Nth degree. The ONLY think I find worthy on network TV is the half-hour comedy. And those are falling fast. I tried and tried to get back into SHIELD but I just can't do it. I have not seen the last three seasons of that show ... I think ... at least the last two and I struggle mightily with the last 2 seasons I did watch.
BAH!!!

Screw ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX dramas, I say!!!!

I shall not be giving this one minute of my time (well, not another minute ... I did watch the trailer). Sad because I do like the choice of actress ... ooops, I forgot, we are suppose to say Actor now  Angry Roll Eyes)

Oh well, I still have the comic

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS