HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:14:59 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Binge List  (Read 37499 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2022, 09:23:23 PM »

Finished:
1.  The Boys - Season 3
2.  Lucifer - Season 1
3.  She-Hulk - Season 1

Currently Watching/Started:
1.  Dahmer - Season 1
2.  Lucifer - Season 2
3.  General Hospital - Season 60

Coming soon:
1. Titans - Season 4
2. Strange New Worlds - Season 2
3. Enola Holmes 2
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 02:45:46 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2022, 05:33:30 PM »

Binge List

Finished:
1.  Sandman - Season 1 - finally finished this. I liked it. Really really good. And the added special at the end was fun as well.

Currently Watching
1.  Law & Order - Season 16 - on episode 14.
2.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 3 - On episode 1
3.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 3

Haven't Started:
1.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
2.  Peacemaker - Season 1
3.  Midnight Mass
4.  Shorsey - Season 1
5.  Locke & Key - Season 3

Coming Soon:
1.  Titans - Season 4 -  Premieres November 3, 2022.
2.  Yellowstone - Season 5 - Premieres November 13, 2022.
----------------------------------------------------——————————
3  Invincible - Season 2 - Sometime in 2022. No release date yet.
4.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Earliest estimated release Q4 2022.
5.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Renewed but no release date yet.
6.  Succession - Season 4
7.  Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Possible December 2022 or early 2023.
8.  Letterkenny - Season 11 - Renewed and filming complete but no release date yet.
9.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
10.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - February 2023.
11.  Foundation - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Rumored April 2023.
12.  The Gilded Age - Season 2
13.  Picard - Season 3 - Renewed but no release date. Expected early 2023. Final Season.
14.  Moon Knight - Season 2
15.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 2
16.  Stranger Things - Season 5
17.  The Boys - Season 4
18.  The Umbrella Academy - Season 4
19.  Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Tentatively late 2023 or 2024.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2022, 02:17:47 PM »

Finished:
1.  Lucifer - Season 2
2.  She-Hulk - Season 1
2.  Enola Holmes 2

1.  AHS - NYC
2.  Lucifer - Season 3
4.  Titans - Season 4

Coming soon:
1.  Strange New Worlds - Season 2
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 11:40:18 AM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2022, 03:12:06 PM »

Finished:
1.  Law & Order - Season 1 - 20. - Finished all of the original series episodes.  Now moving on to the new 10 years later Seasons 21 & 22.

Currently Watching
1.  Law & Order - Season 21 - on episode 3.
2.  Tales of the Walking Dead - Season 1 - On episode 3
3.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 3
4.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 3 - On episode 1

Haven't Started:
3.  Midnight Mass
4.  Shorsey - Season 1
6.  Titans - Season 4
7.  Yellowstone - Season 5

Coming Soon:
1.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Premiere December 8, 2022
2.  Invincible - Season 2 - Sometime in 2022. No release date yet.
3.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Earliest estimated release Q4 2022.
4.  Succession - Season 4 - Spring 2023.
5.  Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Possible December 2022 or early 2023.
6.  Letterkenny - Season 11 - Renewed and filming complete but no release date yet.
7.  Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
8.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - February 2023.
9.  Foundation - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Rumored April 2023.
10.  The Gilded Age - Season 2
11.  Picard - Season 3 - Renewed but no release date. Expected early 2023. Final Season.
12.  Moon Knight - Season 2
13.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 2
14.  Stranger Things - Season 5
15.  The Boys - Season 4
16.  The Umbrella Academy - Season 4
17.  Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Tentatively late 2023 or 2024.
18.  Sandman - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2022, 01:17:16 PM »

Whoa boy, it has been ages.
I am sure I have forgotten over half of the series that the wife and I have busted out since my last post here, but I will try to remember what has gone before and what is soon to hit for us, though I know I will forget over half of them
 Undecided

Recently Finished:

- Trapped s2 - A decent enough crime series from Iceland. Not as good as the Valhalla Murders (which I think everyone should see) but decent enough. Netflix picked up the third season and it is now titled Untrapped, not sure if it is the last or not.

- The Chestnut Man - From Denmark comes another decent crime mini-series. Not as spooky as the intro leads you to believe sadly, as it is a powerful intro, but still pretty good.

- Shetland s6 - Ugh, what a shame. This was a pretty good show, set in Shetland, as the name suggest (which is set of islands just north/east of Scotland that I had no idea about before the show), until this last season. I went all "network tv" on me with bullshit fake emotion, over acting and... bah, just pissed me off

- Pembrokshire Murders - We fly over to Wales for this based on a true story of unsolved murders and while I can appreciate the show for trying, this three episode series could have, should have been only two... at most. Boring. And that says a lot coming from a guy that enjoys slow moving shows.

- Dahmer - Heading back to the Americas and further into the past with a true tale of... yeah. What adds to the creepiness of this show is the fact that it is true. I didn't like the last episode as it
went more into conjecture instead of facts... even though that could be what happened
but still a very good, though sad, creepy ass show

- 5 Days at Memorial - Another true story about what happened in this New Orleans hospital five days after Katrina hit. They did a good job because at the end of the show, you really don't know who to be mad at in regards to what happened to those 45 patients they found dead. I mean, you think this person should be blamed, but you also can see... well, they did a good job of leaving the guilty or whom to blame open ended. Other than the government being total incompetent over all of course.  Angry

- House of Dragons (only one epside) - I couldn't care less about the House of Dragon vs Rings of Power debate, they are totally different shows, but I will say that after watching one episode of House of Dragons, I watched no more. It basically comes down to me being tired of the same forced melancholy/sadness that this show (like its predecessor, GoT's last few seasons) treats us to. I just grow tired of it. It becomes repetitive and thus takes away from itself in my opinion. It is the same reason I stopped watching/reading Walking Dead. After so many episodes or issues, it just seems like the same thing over and over and over again. Darkness without light is not enjoyable to me. Anymore than happiness without sadness. You need a mix.

- Rings of Power - Yeah, like I said this is a totally different show and while I get why people prefer the House of Dragon, give me this show every day and twice on Sunday. I love this show. Yes, love it. Now I say that having never read the Silmarillion but I think that helps me in this case as I see a lot of the hatred for this show being the same ole "But in the book..." stuff that happens with all shows. Let me put it this way, this show "Towers" above the Wheel of Time show (which I hope they repair for the upcoming season two)

- Only Murders in the Building s2 - Not as "fun" as the first season, but still worth the time and looking forward to S3

- The Sandman - Started out amazing, absolutely fantastic for the first six or seven episodes, but faltered for me in the last three or four. I thought this was going to be a five star series but those last few dropped it out of contention. Still enjoyed it though and look forward to the next season

- Most things from my last currently watching  Grin - Old Man (a great Bourne Identity style show for us old guys), The Wire (the wife finally started this show that I have adored for years and she knocked it out in record time. She also loves it), Umbrella Academy (Not the best, but hoping the next and last season comes on strong), Terminal List (another Bourne style show and another good one!!)

Currently Watching:

- Doom Patrol s3 - Yeah, Ineed to get back to his, huh?
- Westworld s3 ep3 - Just can't find the desire to get back to this. May just give up
- Endeavour s7 - honestly... I just forgot about this show until I started this update
- Magpie Murders - I had just finished reading the book when this show started. Really cool being able to remember everything in the book while the wife tries to guess who did what  Grin

Haven't Started (or need to get back to):

- Severance
- Foundation
- Dexter: New Blood
- Titans s3
- Expanse s1
- Slow Horses s1
- Andor
- The Crown s5

Coming soon

Doom Patrol - Season 4  -  Renewed but no release date yet
Invincible - Season 2 - Renewed but release date yet
Loki - Season 2 - Tentatively January 2023
Secret Invasion - Season 1 - 2/28/2023 (tentative)
Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet
Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Not officially renewed yet but tentatively Mid 2022
Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Sometime in 2022.  No release date yet
The Last of Us - Season 1 - Sometime in 2023.  No release date yet
The Mandalorian - Season 3 - 2/?/23
Titans - Season 4 - "4th quarter of 2022"
Westworld - Season 4 - 6/26/2022

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2022, 03:17:48 PM »

- House of Dragons (only one epside) - I couldn't care less about the House of Dragon vs Rings of Power debate, they are totally different shows, but I will say that after watching one episode of House of Dragons, I watched no more. It basically comes down to me being tired of the same forced melancholy/sadness that this show (like its predecessor, GoT's last few seasons) treats us to. I just grow tired of it. It becomes repetitive and thus takes away from itself in my opinion. It is the same reason I stopped watching/reading Walking Dead. After so many episodes or issues, it just seems like the same thing over and over and over again. Darkness without light is not enjoyable to me. Anymore than happiness without sadness. You need a mix.

I’ve been thinking of adding this because I like Matt Smith.  His Doctor Who was one of my favorites.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2022, 06:17:09 PM »

Mine too, though nothing will ever beat Tennett Grin

For this... nope. Not for me

It is weird that I can watch Dahmer, but I can't watch fictional dire and dread on repeat episode after episode. Just not enjoyable to me.

Hope you enjoy the hell out of it though, if you do decide to go for it.  Smiley I hear it's good.
Hell, the first episode was good. Just no longer something I enjoy.

And if you just want Matt Smith, watch the Crown.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2022, 06:41:30 PM »

Finished:
1.  Wednesday - Season 1
2.  Enola Holmes 2
3.  AHS - NYC

1.  Tom Swift - Season 1
2.  Titans - Season 4

Coming soon/haven't started yet:
1.  Doom Patrol - Season 4
2.  Strange New Worlds - Season 2
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 03:47:27 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2022, 04:06:14 AM »

Been awhile since I updated but I’ve busted through a bit of binging lately.

Finished:
1.  Law & Order - Season 21-22 - Tried moving on to the new 10 years later Seasons 21 & 22 but only got halfway through season 21. It wasn’t near as good as the original and we gave up on it.
2.  Tales of the Walking Dead - Season 1 - AWESOME series! I loved each one and done episodes.  Some were quirky (like the Groundhog Day like episode with Parker Posey) and some gave us a glimpse of the past (Alpha’s time on a riverboat).  Really hoping this show comes back with more short stories.
3.  Breaking Bad Rewatch - Seasons 1-5 - After finishing Better Call Saul I got the wife to watch Breaking Bad finally.   I loved seeing it with the historical knowledge from Better Call Saul.  Made it even more enriching.
4.  Walking Dead - Season 11 Part 3 - Well this series is finally over.  I enjoyed it even though I’m left a little unsatisfied.  Not the shows fault because they got limited in the end because of the spin off series coming next year.  The real conclusion to the dangling stories will be in those mini series.  Which, of course, I will watch!

Currently Watching
1.  Doom Patrol - Season 4 - Starting this week.
2.  Titans - Season 4 - Starting this week.
3.  Letterkenny - Season 11 - Starting this week.
4.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 3 - Starting this week.
4.  Yellowstone - Season 5 - Starting this week.

Haven't Started:
3.  Midnight Mass
4.  Shorsey - Season 1
6.  House of Dragons - Season 1

Coming Soon:
1.  Invincible - Season 2 - Sometime in 2023. No release date yet.
2.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Earliest estimated release Q1 2023.
3.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1, 2023.
4.  Walking Dead: Dead City - April 2023.
5.  Succession - Season 4 - Spring 2023.
6.  Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Possible Spring 2023.
7.  Picard - Season 3 - Renewed but no release date. Expected early 2023. Final Season.
8.  Foundation - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Rumored first half of 2023.
9.  Loki - Season 2 - Summer 2023
10.  The Gilded Age - Season 2 - Sometime in 2023.
11.  Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon - Rumored Q3 of 2023
12.  Walking Dead: Rick & Michonne - Rumored after Halloween 2023.
13.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 2 - Sometime in 2023.
14.  Stranger Things - Season 5 - filming starts May 2023.
15.  The Boys - Season 4 - no release date yet. Likely end of 2023 or beginning of 2024.
16.  The Umbrella Academy - Season 4 - sometime between December 2023 and June 2024. 
17.  Squid Games - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Tentatively late 2023 or 2024.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2022, 05:00:52 PM »

Finished:
1.  Wednesday - Season 1
2.  Titans - Season 4
3.  Tom Swift - Season 1

1.  NCIS: New Orleans - Season 3
2.  Yellowstone - Season 1
3.  General Hospital - Season 60

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2023, 09:34:51 PM »

Finished:
1.  NCIS: New Orleans - Season 3
2.  Yellowstone - Season 1
3.  Criminal Minds: Evolution - Season 16

1.  NCIS: New Orleans - Season 4
2.  Yellowstone - Season 2
3.  General Hospital - Season 60

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2023, 04:23:01 AM »

Binge List

Finished:
1.  Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season 3 - This series needs lots more episodes.  It is hilarious and 10 just isn’t enough.

Currently Watching
1.  Letterkenny - Season 11 - on episode 2

Haven't Started:
1.  Doom Patrol - Season 4
2.  Titans - Season 4
3.  Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
4.  Peacemaker - Season 1
5.  Midnight Mass
6.  Shorsey - Season 1
7.  Locke & Key - Season 3
8.  House of Dragons - Season 1
9.  Yellowstone - Season 5 - Starting this week.
10.  Wednesday- Season 1
11.  1923- Season 1

Coming Soon:
1.  Picard - Season 3 - Premieres February 16 - Final Season.
2.  The Mandalorian - Season 3 - March 1, 2023.
3.  Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Earliest estimated release Q1 2023.
4.  Walking Dead: Dead City - April 2023.
5.  Succession - Season 4 - Spring 2023.
6.  Ted Lasso - Season 3 - Possible Spring 2023.
7.  Foundation - Season 2 - Renewed but no release date yet. Rumored first half of 2023.
8.  Loki - Season 2 - Summer 2023
9.  The Gilded Age - Season 2 - Sometime in 2023.
10.  Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023. No release date yet.
11.  Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon - Rumored Q3 of 2023
12.  Walking Dead: Rick & Michonne - Rumored after Halloween 2023.
13.  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 2 - Sometime in 2023.
14.  Stranger Things - Season 5 - filming starts May 2023.
15.  The Boys - Season 4 - no release date yet. Likely end of 2023 or beginning of 2024.
16.  The Umbrella Academy - Season 4 - sometime between December 2023 and June 2024.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2023, 04:36:49 PM »

Finished:
1.  NCIS: New Orleans - Season 4
2.  Yellowstone - Season 2
3.  Criminal Minds: Evolution - Season 16

1.  NCIS: New Orleans - Season 5
2.  Yellowstone - Season 3
3.   Young and the Restless - Season 51

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2023, 04:26:57 PM »

Finished:
1. The Last of Us - Season 1 - Great series! Especially the last two episodes. A couple of slow episodes but I promise there are plenty of good ones to make up for them.
2. Letterkenny - Season 11 - Started out weak but episodes 3-6 were funny.  It’s just a six episode season.

Currently Watching
1. Picard - Season 3 - on episode 6
2. Resident Alien- Season 1 - on episode 2

Haven't Started:
1. Doom Patrol - Season 4
2. Titans - Season 4
3. Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
4. Peacemaker - Season 1
5. Midnight Mass
6. Shorsey - Season 1
7. Locke & Key - Season 3
8. House of Dragons - Season 1
9. Yellowstone - Season 5
10. Wednesday- Season 1
11. 1923- Season 1
12. The Mandalorian - Season 3
13. Ted Lasso - Season 3

Coming Soon:
1. Succession - Season 4 - March 26, 2023.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 06:44:01 PM by Jeff » Logged

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2023, 12:55:20 AM »

Finished:
1. Resident Alien- Season 1 - Great series! I can’t believe I’m late to this party.  Very quirky and very funny.  Alan Tudyk at his best.

Currently Watching
1. Picard - Season 3 - on episode 7
2. Resident Alien- Season 2 - on episode 4
3. Doom Patrol - Season 4 - on episode 4

Haven't Started:
1. Titans - Season 4
2. Peacemaker - Season 1
3. Castle Rock - Season 1 & 2
4. Midnight Mass
5. Shorsey - Season 1
6. Locke & Key - Season 3
7. House of Dragons - Season 1
8. Yellowstone - Season 5
9. Wednesday- Season 1
10. 1923- Season 1
11. The Mandalorian - Season 3
13. Ted Lasso - Season 3
14. Flash - Season 9
15. Succession - Season 4

Coming Soon:
1. Titans - Season 4 Part 2 - April 13, 2023
2. Sweet Tooth - Season 2 - April 27, 2023.
3. Doom Patrol - Season 4 Part 2 - May 2023??? Maybe.
4. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Season 2 - June 15, 2023.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 12:57:16 AM by Jeff » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS